Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Auckland to Christchurch - starting Jan 9

11 Oct 2010 V said

Default_avatar
Just thought i'd see who else is going on this trip. would be cool to get to know a few people before the actual trip.
  • 19 Oct 2010 V said

Default_avatar

hey trenton
    that sounds pretty awesome man but im just wondering if our 2 tours link up. yours starts 2 days earlier than ours n we’re goin from auckalnd to christchurch instead of queenstown.
    either way man it should be pretty exciting. u started countin down the days yet? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    V

• 19 Oct 2010 V said

Default_avatar

ah ok, sounds pretty awesome.
    is this your first contiki trip?

• 21 Oct 2010 V said

Default_avatar

cool.
    i’ll have a look. thanks.

• 26 Oct 2010 Jono said

Default_avatar

Hey,

I’ve put my deposit down for this tour Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->.

I suppose I will see you all at the Mecure on the 9th unless anyone wants to meet up the night before perhaps? Anyone staying at Queens Backpackers?

Cheers,

JJ.

• 7 Nov 2010 Jess said

Jess

Hi guys!
    We’re going on this trip, Brooke and Jess both from Melbourne Australia. Super excited! Where are you all from? Counting down til January Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    Take care

• 7 Nov 2010 V said

Default_avatar

hey jess
    nice to hear from you guys. i am also from melb and yea, TOTALLY excited!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->
    jon, we’ll be there the day before as well but still workin out our plans for that day so cant say at this stage wether we’ll be able to get together or not.

• 19 Nov 2010 Jono said

Default_avatar

What up Jess,

I’m from Canberra Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->.

• 25 Nov 2010 Explorer1219820 said

Default_avatar

Trenton – are you leaving on Jan 9th?? I’m doing the Auckland to Queenstown too. Trying to find ppl on my tour as my travel buddy just pulled out so i’m going solo!

• 25 Nov 2010 V said

Default_avatar

the 2 tours will be linking up from what we’ve gathered so far so that only a few of the days r different from each other. the people should be pretty much the same throughout most of it im guessing.

• 27 Nov 2010 Explorer1219820 said

Default_avatar

Oh cool, thanx heaps guys.

Yup I added you to facebook just then! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.