Community_discussions_small  

Question

Greek Island Hopping starting Sept 1/2, 2013?

25 Apr 2013 Melissa asked

Melissa

Is anyone going solo on the Greek Island Hopping tour travel day September 1st and tour starting September 2nd?

• 30 Apr 2013 Ashleigh Ross said

Default_avatar

Hello! I was thinking about it! I would be travelling solo, is Sept a good time for Greece? Im going to research it a bit more :)

• 6 May 2013 Melissa said

Melissa

From what I read, September isn’t too touristy but the weather is still good.

• 7 May 2013 Sandman328 said

Sandman328

Hi there! Me and a friend have really been thinking about doing this this Greek Island Hopping tour on September 1 as well. We’re so serious that we may be putting our deposit down in the next couple of days haha.
    Have you girls heard any good things? I’ve searched several discussion topics on this tour and hear it’s pretty amazing and so much. I’ve read nothing but good things. As for the weather, I was supposed to go on this tour last summer and remember checking the weather in Septemeber on-line and it was still very very nice and hot.

Let me know if anyone decides to go. My and my friend are almost 100% sure we will be going on this date.

• 8 May 2013 Jeenah said

Jeenah

Im going on the greek island hopping leaving on the 5th sept, and travelling by myself, pretty damn excited!

• 8 May 2013 Sandman328 said

Sandman328

Hey Jeenah I just booked the Sept 1 – Sept 14 tour… is the Sept 5 tour a 14-day tour as well?

• 9 May 2013 Melissa said

Melissa

I am already booked for the Sept 1 – Sept 14 tour.

• 9 May 2013 Sandman328 said

Sandman328

Hey Melissa, that’s awesome! I can’t wait to go I’ve heard so many good things about this tour.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.