Community_discussions_small  

Question

2008 trip?

26 Mar 2007 STEVE_AUS asked

Default_avatar
hey any one thougt of going on contiki tour in 2008 thru summer or winter ??

Moderator note: repost of identical thread & original poster here:

http://connect.contiki.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/496105522/m/126100592
  • 27 Mar 2007 Kel_lie said

Kel_lie

Hey!!
    Im thinking about going april 08 as well proably on contrasts tour I’m so excited have been thinking about it for so long Going with a couple of friends from school. Is anyone else thinking about doing the same tour?

• 27 Mar 2007 STEVE_AUS said

Default_avatar

hi there KEL_LIE…. oh yeah ur thinking about going april 08… i was thinking bout going sept or october after my family american trip….. i’m going solo i think .. as far i know … what bout u?? going solo ?
    why u want to go in april ?

• 28 Mar 2007 STEVE_AUS said

Default_avatar

hey kel…. well yeah i wa sthinking bout doing european explorer…. but i don’t know what to do now coz the trip doesn’t finish till october… i wanted to do the trip thru oct . but it can’t happen .. as i wanted to go to usa and see some family friend’s with my family then fly to london from new yorkk but any way i don’t know what to do …
    also i’m still not sure when my family will leave australia for united state’s !! sooo.. eah.. i was only looking for any one that may be planning on going the tour round thru sept or october 2008 sooo yeah …. what u reckon ?

• 28 Mar 2007 Jason Ring said

Default_avatar

I’m doing new zealand this summer and am SO excited!! I think I’m doing grand adventure

• 30 Mar 2007 laurashappytraveller said

laurashappytraveller

Hi a friend and i are booked for the european encounter tour 19th feb 2008, we are getting into london the night before and staying in london 3 nights when we get back before heading to wales. I have looked at photo’s of this tour and it looks amazing 16 days in europe can’t wait. Hope to hear from others thinking of doing this tour or have booked this tour.

• 30 Mar 2007 Min26 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by STEVE_AUS:

Hey I just booked a 16 day trip to Europe leaving London on 9th Jan 2008. So excited. Has anyone else thought about that one?

• 30 Mar 2007 Janie said

Janie

Hey guys, i’m looking at going on the euro adventurer end of april beginning of may next year, depends on dates of course. It’s never to earlier to plan these things

• 31 Mar 2007 Lieblingx said

Default_avatar

In September I am moving to Madrid for 9 months for a job. After that is done, I will most likely be going on a contiki tour (saves me the huge flight cost from Canada since I’m already there) most likely to one. I was thinking Turkey, Greece and/or Eygpt & the Nile.

• 31 Mar 2007 benjamin.michael said

Default_avatar

looking at european inspiration in june/july. actually not looking.. counting down the days! i just wish that dates and prices would be released so i could book.

• 3 Apr 2007 OzzieChic said

Default_avatar

Hey Travel Junkies!
    I am Definately doing the Ultimate European in 08 starting either end of may or early June!! Cant wait! anyone else thinking of the same time??

• 14 May 2007 Nichorocks said

Default_avatar

Hey guys
    I have booked on the Euro Vista from 4th Jan 08 to 25th Jan 08. Looking forward to it so much. Let me know if your going to be in europe around that time and we can meet up
    Nick

• 16 May 2007 Mel_Oz_27 said

Mel_Oz_27

Hey everyone!

I’m going on the Ultimate European tour in May/June 2008? Anyone thinking about doing that?

Mel

• 16 May 2007 tresbase13 said

Default_avatar

I am planning on the Ultimate European-Egypt version in late spring/summer 2008! Can’t wait. My email is smithsonian13@hotmail.com.
    Ciao, Jacqueline

• 16 May 2007 Mel_Oz_27 said

Mel_Oz_27

Hey Ozziechick!
    I’m doing UE the same time.. have u got msn? If so add me: mel_9284@hotmail.com
    Mel Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 16 May 2007 Nichorocks said

Default_avatar

Hey Steve
    I’m going 4th January 2008 on Euro Vista. I’d definately recommend tha time of year as it is cheaper (I like winter time as well) and vista I think gets you to all the important places over the best period of time.
    Nick

• 17 May 2007 Courts1980 said

Default_avatar

Hi,
    I’ve booked the same tour but it’s for the 7th. My travel agent said that if the tour doesn’t fill up we would be leaving on the 9th. It’s supposed to be a popular tour so hopefully there won’t be a problem!!

quote:
    Originally posted by Min26:
    quote:
    Originally posted by STEVE_AUS:

Hey I just booked a 16 day trip to Europe leaving London on 9th Jan 2008. So excited. Has anyone else thought about that one?

• 20 May 2007 Jem said

Default_avatar

If some of the tours dont have dates past sept. does that mean that they arent offered after sept of the dates have yet to be posted?

• 20 May 2007 ashleightara said

ashleightara

Jem – you’ll find that those tours are likely to be ‘summer’ tours. Unless they offer a winter itinerary then, no, they won’t run after September.

What tour were you looking at? And when did u want to travel?

• 21 May 2007 DanniP said

Default_avatar

Im planninig on doing to Ultimate European next year around June/July. I would also love to do the Best of USA trip before i head over to London, but this all depends of how much i can save before then! I am definatly planning on Ultimate European though.

This will be the first time i have ever travelled by myself and i can be rather shy, so im pretty nervous about going solo but think it will probably be good for me to step outside my comfort zone!

• 22 May 2007 west_oz_grrl said

west_oz_grrl

hey, im doing the european discovery in february/march, straight after i have done the wild western and big apple explorer through the usa, would be fantastic to hear of anyone thinking about doing the same tours.
    cheers Tenneile

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion