Community_discussions_small  

Question

2008 trip?

26 Mar 2007 STEVE_AUS asked

Default_avatar
hey any one thougt of going on contiki tour in 2008 thru summer or winter ??

Moderator note: repost of identical thread & original poster here:

http://connect.contiki.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/496105522/m/126100592
  • 29 Aug 2007 Ju said

Default_avatar

I’m planning to go on january 11-24, Europe Discovery!
    It’s start on LOndon.
    Have you already decided when you are going?

• 30 Aug 2007 mims715 said

Default_avatar

Ultimate European during June/June 08. I have been planning for this trip for the past two years and have finally taken out a loan! I’m traveling by myself and can not wait!! It’s going to be an adventure for sure!

• 30 Aug 2007 ChicagoChic said

Default_avatar

I’m planning to go on European Discovery in May/June ‘08, either by myself or with a friend. I’m 23/F/Chicago,IL,USA. I’m super hyped about it! Lookin’ to soak up as much culture as I can in such a short time and do a lil’ partying on the side. Hehe.

• 8 Oct 2007 rhobc said

Default_avatar

Is anyone thinking or doing the Ultimate European tour in may 08? im really interested in going, i know the dates and info come out in early november, does anyone know anything about the trip or also interested in going? msg this back…. thanks Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 9 Oct 2007 Chris1982 said

Chris1982

I am thinking of going on the UE in May 08 as well… just waiting on the dates & rates to be released Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I am so excited, I will finally get to see Egypt!

• 11 Oct 2007 Chantel said

Default_avatar
    posted by STEVE_AUS:

hey guys,
    i was also thinking about going to europe in 2008, hopefully in June or July when the weather is nice and warm. Dont know how long to go for though? What would anyone reccomend!!! I was thinking the London to athens with greek island hopping
    Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
  • 11 Oct 2007 Jess&Aleks said

Default_avatar

We’re booked in for Vista 2nd Jan ’08.. Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> Good way to start the year..

• 14 Oct 2007 aussieGUY said

aussieGUY

Im thinking of doing the vistsa end of june in my uni break. TWO SUMMERS YAYY

• 14 Oct 2007 Kelly&Ben said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by STEVE_AUS:

Moderator note: repost of identical thread & original poster here:

http://connect.contiki.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/496105522/m/126100592

Hi there,

Will be doing European Inspiration in September 08 Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 15 Oct 2007 Vivz said

Default_avatar

I’ll be doing the Ultimate European – Plus Egypt tour.
    I’ll probably be booking June-August; can’t wait for the dates to come out, so I can book, and have a goal to reach.

Always great to look forward for something in the new year Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

If anyone else considering going on the same tour near my time, love to hear from you.

• 15 Oct 2007 rhobc said

Default_avatar

iam thinking about doing the ultimate european and egypt next may or summer, does anyone know when the dates come out? i cant stop thinking about this trippSmiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 15 Oct 2007 Ginzy89 said

Default_avatar

i’m thinking of doing the european whirl next year in may before i start uni! is anyone else doing that? Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 3 Nov 2007 Briar said

Default_avatar

hey all,
    i’m planning on going to europe in may/june 2008…SOLO!! im only a little bit terrified!!!! haha i went to France last year with school…..so i have been to europe…but i cant wait to go back and see…EVERYTHING!!! i like the look of Ultimate..but i havent decided yet…what is everyone else doing…and when will prices be up…..i really want to travel, then live and work in the UK for a year..or 6 months and then travel a little more before i come back to Canada……hmmm itss just so exciting!!!!

• 3 Nov 2007 Jeremy said

Jeremy

Ginzy, im doing the May 7th Euro Whirl

• 6 Nov 2007 KP said

Default_avatar

I’m off on the Western Highlights (USA) on the 28th May then over to london for the European Eascapaed around the 16 June.

• 6 Nov 2007 mbarber983 said

Default_avatar

European Discovery May 8, 2008 with my boyfriend! Flying into London a couple days early then also staying in Paris and going to visit my uncle in Frankfurt after the tour! So excited! =)

• 6 Nov 2007 kiwi_ange said

Default_avatar

hey everyone i will be doing the Europe Adventurer with my b/f in late August 08…i’ll be staying in Edinburugh Scotland for a week before i start contiki…so cant wait Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 6 Nov 2007 Aimlessly_Wandering said

Aimlessly_Wandering

Hey, me nd my sister are going to do the Euroepan Adventurer in July 08! We are going to check out London a few days before the tour! soooooooooo Exctied!!!

• 13 Nov 2007 Sue-ellen said

Sue-ellen

Hey everyone!
    Ive just booked my trip! Im doing the European Adventurer on the 15th April 08! If anyone has booked for then too, or is thinking about it, let me know! Be nice to hear of fellow travellers! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Im female 23, from Perth

• 13 Nov 2007 Sue-ellen said

Sue-ellen
    quote:
    Originally posted by Miss_Jane:
    Hey guys, i’m looking at going on the euro adventurer end of april beginning of may next year, depends on dates of course. It’s never to earlier to plan these things

Hi there!
    I have just booked my trip and im off to do the European Adventurer. Im on the 15th April 08 tour. Let me know if your still planning to do it or have alreay booked to! Im femail 23 from Perth!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.