Community_discussions_small  

Question

2008 trip?

26 Mar 2007 STEVE_AUS asked

Default_avatar
hey any one thougt of going on contiki tour in 2008 thru summer or winter ??

Moderator note: repost of identical thread & original poster here:

http://connect.contiki.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/496105522/m/126100592
  • 14 Nov 2007 Explorer1080163 said

Default_avatar

hey guys,
    i’ve just signed up to this… Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    I am planning on doing the Euro Adventurer departing 10June08, staying in London for a week or so afterwards, and then possibly heading to LA on the way home..
    If anyone is around these areas at this time let me know Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    22 yr old female from NZ, travelling alone…

• 14 Jan 2008 holly said

Default_avatar

Hi All, I am so new to this, I am doing the Best of Usa tour in July and the London paris and Rome straight after that. Usa Tour stats July 13th and Europe tour starts 25th/26th, I would love to talk to anyone who is doing this tour as well as I am doing this alone. Its such a scary thing!!!!

• 16 Jan 2008 Aussie_Guy said

Default_avatar

i’ve just signed up to this…
    I am planning on doing the Euro contiki departing early may, Anyone else heading on contiki same time, drop me a message

Dan

• 17 Jan 2008 Ash : ) said

Ash : )

heya Everyone, Im planning to come over around May/June, travelling solo so its really good to hear that everyone recommends it….. Kind of a bit scared so if anyone has good advice about things to see places to go… i would love to hear it….

cheers

Ash : )

• 29 Jan 2008 Fry said

Default_avatar

hey steve…
    yeh ma an my friend are goin on one in auguyst…we doin the european contrast one!! so pumped for it hey!! i dont have much to pay on itnow!!!! yaya!! lol are u gonna go on one?

• 31 Jan 2008 Anne said

Default_avatar

I’ve already put down my deposit for the European Discovery from May 25-Jun 7. Am kind of scared seeing as how I’ll need help getting from Heathrow to that one hotel. Operator said that it takes at least 26 minutes but still!! Anyone going on that one??

• 31 Jan 2008 Gabb said

Default_avatar

hello i am thinking about going on june 28 on spanish spree? anyone else? i will be traveling alone and am wondering if anyone else might be going??!!

• 31 Jan 2008 CarlnBeccaApril2008 said

CarlnBeccaApril2008

We are doing London, Paris and Amstradam. We leave April 25 and are very excited.

• 31 Jan 2008 CarlnBeccaApril2008 said

CarlnBeccaApril2008
    quote:
    Originally posted by andreab:
    Hi Steve,
    Im doing the Lond-Paris-Amsterdam trip in Jan. 25- Feb 3. Ive been to all three places before and I’m going to shop for the most part and have fun with the rest of the group.

Hey how did you find this trip we are leaving for it April 25th and cannot wait

• 4 Feb 2008 Missy said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone!!

Just booked a european contiki that leaves 31/03/08…its the 28 day one , but ditzy me can’t remember the tour name!! Love to hear from anyone also doing the tour.
    …Christine…

• 5 Feb 2008 Explorer1088744 said

Explorer1088744

hey
    i am going on the european inspiration tour which leaves london on the 12th april. Anyone else going on this tour or any tips and suggestions?

• 5 Feb 2008 steph6366 said

steph6366

Hey guys im doing the ultimate european plus greek islands-27th of August….any one else??

• 26 Feb 2008 Kpoxa said

Default_avatar

Hi, I just booked a trip to Egypt and Nile on April 11 -19, 2008. Would be nice to meet someone who is going on this tour too. I am very excited.

Nelli

• 26 Feb 2008 MJ said

Default_avatar

If you guys are looking for tour mates look at THE MEETING PLACE a little further down the main forum. Theres a spot for every tour. Just list the date you are going or see if someone else has posted one already.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.