Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Croatia sailing after 16 day Camping

21 Jan 2008 Steph said

Default_avatar
Is anyone doing this? I think it sounds great but I'm unsure of whether to do the Croatia sailing or Greek Island hopping after camping. I was wondering if the Croatia thing was a new trip as I don't see anything on these boards from anyone who's done this trip before... anyone know?
  • 21 Jan 2008 yellowledbetter said

Default_avatar

I’m booked in for the trip starting May 23. It’s definitely a new one but it sounds like a winner!

• 23 Jan 2008 Steph said

Default_avatar

Hey that’s awesome. I won’t be going till August so you must let me how it goes!

• 31 Jan 2008 Tisha said

Default_avatar

Hey, if you guys do this trip PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep us posted on how it is. I cant do it this year but the plan is to do it next year. So I’ll be keeping an eye on the boards to see what people say about it!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Have a great time!!!!

• 4 Feb 2008 Kitty said

Default_avatar

I’m going with my partner 9th May anyone else?

• 15 Mar 2008 KristineAussieChik said

KristineAussieChik

Hey, I’m goin on the 16 day camping, 7 day sailing Croatia on 12 Sept – 4 Oct. I’m travelling alone. Is anyone else doin this on these dates?

• 3 Jul 2008 Emilio said

Default_avatar

Hey i am thinking about doing the trip in september if i have enough money!
    I am an aussie too

• 19 Apr 2011 Claire said

Default_avatar

Hi there!
    Im doing the 32 day Easy Rider camping Tour on the 05th of July to the 05th of August then doing the Croatia Island Cruise on the 06th of August to the 13th….Ive heard AMAZING things about the cruise so had to get a taste of it myself. Everyone that I speak to says that Croatia is AMAZING and its a must see when in Europe! I CANT WAIT! :D

• 20 Apr 2011 missmorgan said

Default_avatar

I am doing croatia sailing on the 6th August also. Cannot wait getting SUPER excited.

• 21 Apr 2011 Claire said

Default_avatar

AWESOME! Yeah its going to be amazing :-D

• 23 May 2011 Aly said

Aly

I am doing the trip in June. Those of you who did it in May, any advice?

• 16 Jul 2011 Rod Jones! said

Rod Jones!

Hey missmorgan and claire i am doing the 6th of august croatian island cruising as well. Its been so hard trying to find ppl on this one. I cant wait its gonna be soo much fun. Add me on facebook if you like
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=525915880

I am also doing 25 day european escapade starting 15th August from London :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.