Community_discussions_small  

Question

Big walkabout start October 27th 2013

27 Apr 2013 MelissaTrimble asked

MelissaTrimble

Hey, I was just wondering who else is doing this tour! I'm travelling alone so I'd like to meet some people on the tour before i go :)

• 13 May 2013 Suzanna said

Suzanna

Oh yeah I forgot about that! I haven’t Bought anything yet. No idea what I’m going to buy! Haha!

• 13 May 2013 Grant McGregor said

Grant McGregor

I’ll just do my usual and leave everything till the very last minute and forget half the things I need ! Dying for a bit of sun sea and sand. Scottish weather is grim !!

• 23 Jun 2013 Hannah said

Hannah

Hey!! I am doing this tour too!
    im a single traveler,

• 24 Jun 2013 MelissaTrimble said

MelissaTrimble

Awesome :)! Have you travelled by yourself before? are you getting excited to go?!

• 24 Jun 2013 Hannah said

Hannah

Yeaah! Ive been around Africa at the beginning of year for 2months with Gap! that was really good! yeah lookijg forward to Australia, although have 3 tours in one! going to Usa and fiji before Aust! so lots of packing to do!
    are you excited?! :)

• 23 Aug 2013 Grant McGregor said

Grant McGregor

2 months to go. I’m a bit excited. You’s got all your stuff ready ?

• 5 Sep 2013 Nicole said

Nicole

Hey guys….=) I’m going on this tour as well…and alone too. So to the girls…have you all booked shared accommodation?

• 5 Sep 2013 Nicole said

Nicole

I’m already here and work since May for an Australian Company….most important thing is an adapter for power….xD

• 5 Sep 2013 Hannah said

Hannah

Cannot wait! Although I’m starting travelling in a week woooopah! Australia is my last stop! Haven’t packed yet but got everything pretty much ready! Any of you guys packed?
    :)

• 5 Sep 2013 Hannah said

Hannah

And yes I’ve booked shared accommodation, what’s the point with having your own room :)
    Hope you’re having fun in Aussie!
    :D

• 5 Sep 2013 Nicole said

Nicole

Yeah on weekends definitely…haven’t seen much from Australia yet cause I have to work a lot x(…but caaaaaan’t wait to do the trip…let’s hope that some more hot boys join this tour xD…

• 5 Sep 2013 Grant McGregor said

Grant McGregor

Hi Nicole nice to see another traveller ! I cant wait now. Need some beaches n sun in my life. Mind you I’ve still to go to Ibiza next week so if I dont make it you know what happened lol ! x

• 13 Sep 2013 Adam said

Adam

Not on the same tour as you guys but doing the Big Walkabout starting in Darwin on 30th October… we might bump into you along the way! Have a great time!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion