Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Experince starting june 15 2013?

27 Apr 2013 dijkum asked

Default_avatar

anyone doing european experince in june 15th , i wonder what the weather will be like

• 27 Apr 2013 Fik said

Fik

I was in Europe in June and it was really hot. In Serbia for instance when I landed 16th June it was 40 degrees. The coldest I experienced was northern western Europe, Brussels. I didn’t pack any jeans or jumpers but a pair of each would have be nice.

• 28 Apr 2013 dijkum said

Default_avatar

ok cool im starting it in July 15th i ment but ill be in europe from june the 28th . was it still really hot in july . im going spain and ibiza then doing contiki in july , do you have any tips ?

• 28 Apr 2013 Fik said

Fik

Yeah it’ll be very warm during those months I wouldn’t be worried about it being cold in the places you’ve listed. But you can always pack something moderately warm just in case. I am doing European Experience starting July 12th and I plan to take just summer clothes.

Other tips off the top of my head:

Pack hand sanitizer (You don’t want to get sick on your trip!)
    Have a hangover pack (Berocca, Aspirin, Advil, Vitamin C etc etc)
    Have an overnight bag with all your toiletries you can take with you during short overnight stays
    Have a GOOD backpack you can take with you on the bus and when walking around cities etc
    Make sure your iPod is loaded with lots of music as there are long bus commutes

Umm that’s all I can think of now I am sure others can add to it!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.