Community_discussions_small  

Question

Simply Italy - Sept 10th 2013??

27 Apr 2013 Morgan Lee asked

Morgan Lee

Hey Everyone!

I've finally made a decision for my first contiki... Simply Italy - September 2013 - Just have to decide on a departure date...I'm between the 7th.. 10th... or the 14th..

Has anyone booked this trip?

I'll be flying solo and I'd love to find out who else might be heading to Italy as well!

I'm semi nervous - but wicked excited :)

Let me know if your doing Simply Italy in September!!

Thank you!

• 1 May 2013 Tina said

Tina

Hello, I originally wanted to go on aug 10th which is booked and closed so now im thinking abt going on sep 10th. This will be my first contiki so im nervous as well :) have u booked it yet? Im going to book this week.

• 1 May 2013 Tina said

Tina

I didnt know they had 14th. Now im debating between the 10th and 14th.

• 1 May 2013 Morgan Lee said

Morgan Lee

Hi Tina! Yea I’m between the 10th and the 14th. Though my travel agent person just priced out the 14th… I’m so excited! I’m going to try and give the travel agent a call after work today and figure it out!

• 1 May 2013 Tina said

Tina

Hi Morgan, I am leaning towards the 14th since that one leaves on Sat and get back on Thurs that way you have a few days to adjust before getting back to work. I am going to book it tonight before its closed. Also the price keep going up too.

Are you planning on booking an airline ticket through a travel agent? I am so excited too!!!
  • 1 May 2013 Morgan Lee said

Morgan Lee

I’m not sure — She was able to find a pretty good price! Though I have like a 6 hr layover in NY – I’m from outside Boston — so I want to see if there is a flight with less of a delay there – if possible — and also look to see if it would be cheaper to leave from NY

• 1 May 2013 Tina said

Tina

6 hours sounds like a long time. I will be flying out of New Jersey.

I just put the deposit down for Sep 14th. I guess its official now.

• 3 May 2013 Morgan Lee said

Morgan Lee

I just booked!! Officially going on the 14th!!!

• 2 Jul 2013 Nicole said

Default_avatar

Hey!! :)
    Im booked for the Simply Italy Tour 15 Sept – 26 Sept!!
    Cant wait – Countdown is on!

• 3 Jul 2013 Morgan Lee said

Morgan Lee

Yay!! 73 Days to go!!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.