29 Apr 2013 sbrogan asked

Default_avatar

Who else is going ? :D

• 30 Apr 2013 Rob said

Rob

im doing the la to the bay on the 11th August

• 4 Jul 2013 Kyla said

Kyla

Hey!! I’m on the tour starting Aug 25th :) Nice to find someone else who is!! Not long now, preeetty excited! Is this your first contiki?

• 4 Jul 2013 Kyla said

Kyla

Hey!! I’m on the tour starting Aug 25th :) Nice to find someone else who is!! Not long now, preeetty excited! Is this your first contiki?

• 4 Jul 2013 Amanda said

Amanda

Hey :) I’m doing the Wild Western 25th Aug-12th Sept. I’m pretty sure that means we are on the same tour but u guys finish in San Fran and I continue until I get back to L.A. I booked last week. There are apparently two Contiki busses for our trip. Can’t wait

• 4 Jul 2013 Kyla said

Kyla

Hey Amanda!! Oh wow I didn’t realize they combine them, awesome!! Yea should definitely be a good time :) have you done a contiki before?

• 4 Jul 2013 Amanda said

Amanda

Nah I haven’t done a Contiki but I have done a Top Deck tour so I’d say they are pretty similar. :) I’m also flying solo!! I’m wondering if there’s a common place Contiki travellers stay before the tour? When do you fly into L.A? I get there Friday morning on the 23rd. So excited. Look forward to meeting you and everyone else then..that is if we are on the same tour haha, I think I heard the contiki guy say thats how it works on the phone :)

• 4 Jul 2013 Kyla said

Kyla

Oh awesome!!! I fly into LA on the Saturday and have just booked a night in at the hotel that the contiki leaves from which is the double tree Hilton hotel. Just thought it would be easier :) Yay for some aussies and nz’ers being on it!! ;) That would be cool if the two are joined! Have you thought about where you will stay beforehand?

• 5 Jul 2013 Amanda said

Amanda

Sweeeet! I just booked into the same place. I didn’t realise that’s where the contiki bus left from but it definitely makes sense to stay there the night before!! Means we can all meet each other before the tour starts yay!! See u then:) xo

• 5 Jul 2013 Kyla said

Kyla

Good choice!! ;) I vote wine time the night before haha. Can’t wait to meet everyone! Travel safe til then :) x

• 7 Jul 2013 Amanda said

Amanda

Definitely!! Thanks, you too :)

• 9 Jul 2013 Kyla said

Kyla

One last thing – I have created a FB page for our contiki group :) Share with other people you know going!! :)
    https://www.facebook.com/latothebayaugust?fref=ts

• 21 Aug 2013 Oscardo said

Oscardo

Hello guys! Ill be in LA from the 23rd…joining the LA to the Bay on the 28th…would be great to meet u guys!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.