Community_discussions_small  

Question

european contrasts aug 2013

29 Apr 2013 mia asked

mia

hi everyone, ive just been looking into this tour and it looks pretty awesome... my only concern is that im not really into the whole drinking scene and from a few blogs that ive been reading this trip seems like they do alot of partying... im more interested in the travelling part.. can anyone that has done this trip give me their opinion??
cheers!

• 3 May 2013 Caitlin said

Caitlin

Hey Mia, the contiki team do put on a lot of party/nightime things to do and yes a bit or a lot of drinking involved. but you dont have to drink. You do do a lot of traveling during the day and its an amazing way to have a taste of each country! Each tour is different ofcourse but the tour I went on a few years ago… a lot of us went out and partied/drank or went to the bar at the places we were staying but then a lot of people also just went to bed or hungout. Have you read through the itinerary? that gives you a bit of an idea of what you will be doing each day and night.

• 28 May 2013 elyse said

elyse

babe you should definitely do it!! im going on aug 16th. im not a big drinking either and i just want to travel and see the world! although it will be my 21st birthday on the 31st so it will have to be a good one:)

Talk soon
    x

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.