Community_discussions_small  

Comment

end in London vs Amsterdam

9 May 2008 Moi said

Default_avatar
I just got my paperwork for the European Contrasts tour, I know that the tour technically ends in Amsterdam, but that they provide you with transportation back to London should you want it (which is what I told my travel agent I want).
In my tour documents, however, it doesn't specify anything about transportation back to London, so I am just wondering if this is something that I should be freaking out about, or they just don't include it in the documents but the option is always there.

Thanks
  • 9 May 2008 ptooma said

Default_avatar

No worries on going back to the UK, the coaches have to get back to London for the next batch of Contikiers leaving in the next day or 2.

- Vic

• 12 May 2008 Joe NY said

Default_avatar

Ill be doing the camping tour, so roughly what time does the bus get back to London?? Im not worried for time, because my flight doesnt leave until the next day, but i’d like to know if i can hit a pub for a couple hours before crashing at the hotel.

• 14 May 2008 Stacey said

Default_avatar

We got back mid afternoon and had enough time to shower and relax a bit until going down and meeting the group at the pub onsite for a final farewell.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion