Community_discussions_small  

Question

Partying on tour?

29 Apr 2013 elle2442 asked

Default_avatar

Hi there, I'm looking at doing one of the larger European tours in Novemember-ish 2014 and I'm really worried about not fitting in with the party style of Contiki. I'm 19 but I don't drink and from what I've heard from other people, Contiki was just one giant party. Will I not fit in? Will it be too awkward? Did anyone do a Contiki and not go out to the clubs/pubs?

• 29 Apr 2013 Bradshaw said

Default_avatar

Contiki a are not truly what australians think they are. There is no pressure to participate in ‘optionals’ that you do t want to do. I’m 30 and could easily choose to participate/ or not to participate in “drunken” activities without prejudice.

• 30 Apr 2013 az. said

az.

hey! everyone on the tours are all there for the same thing… a travelling experience. contiki is a mix of people whether that be younger(18) or not-so-young(35ish), people that like to go out and party and those that like to have a less hectic experience. from what ive heard, everyone gels together as one big group!! me for instance like to go clubbing/drinking/party etc. but I will also be having quiet days/nights and soaking everything in. so don’t stress about it and just do it!!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.