Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Panorama July 2013

1 May 2013 Katarina asked

Default_avatar

Hey all, I've got my heart set on doing the European Panorama on July 29th 2013. Is there anyone else doing this trip? People who have done it, what were the highlights of this tour? Whats the weather like in Europe at that time?

• 1 May 2013 Tony said

Tony

I’m doing this tour on the 12th of August! Having been in Europe around this time of the year before it will be quite warm/hot in most places!

• 1 May 2013 Katarina said

Default_avatar

Yeah from what I’ve heard it can get up to 35 degrees, but coming from Perth WA thats the average weather in summer. I’m really looking forward to it, I’m going to be in Croatia a few weeks before the tour and then another 2 weeks after it, I seriously can’t wait!!!

• 1 May 2013 Tony said

Tony

Haha thats a fair call, bit warmer than what I’m used to over here in NSW! That’s awesome, I only have a few days before and after in London but im still pretty excited as well and I there’s only 100 days until I leave now!!

• 1 May 2013 Katarina said

Default_avatar

I’m going to be in London 2 days before the tour, what hotel are you staying at? I was going to stay at the royal national but I’ve looked at reviews on trip advisor and not a lot of people recommend staying there

• 1 May 2013 Tony said

Tony

I booked the Royal National. I was a little concerned by the reviews but to be honest as long as the room is clean I’m not really too worried, will only be there to sleep

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.