Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.


Do i need a visa for the USA???

14 Oct 2007 HD1712 asked

Hi,<BR>Can someone please tell me if i need to get a tourist visa to come into USA. I know internationals need them for Oz so was wondering if it the same for the states.<BR>If this is so my travel agent hasn't bothered to tell me this.<BR>All help will be much appreciated.
  • Read the responses 2 responses so far
  • 14 Oct 2007 roaming_jafa said


    Australia is part of the visa waiver scheme for the USA, so no you don’t.
    The only requirements are that you fill out a green form on the plane over and go through an ID process on arrival.

  • 15 Oct 2007 HD1712 said


    thanks for that jafa.

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.



Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.