Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Encounter June 26th 2013

3 May 2013 Megan asked

Megan

Hey who else is booked for this tour?
Im 20 and travelling solo so im hoping to catch up and meet people before it starts

• 4 Jun 2013 Megan said

Megan

I’m from Brisbane too! I don’t leave until the 23rd because I have Uni exams. Enjoy your Mykonos tour! I can’t wait to meet everyone. :)

• 6 Jun 2013 SarahCG said

SarahCG

Thanks! Can’t wait to meet everyone as well. Good luck for your exams!

• 7 Jun 2013 Sam Macleod said

Sam Macleod

Not long now! Excite!

• 7 Jun 2013 Megan said

Megan

20 days and counting!!

• 7 Jun 2013 Laura Fahy said

Laura Fahy

Hey guys my partner and I are going from nz to London on the 23rd of June arriving London 24th staying at royal national and departing morning of 26th June on European encounter tour. If anyone wants to meet up for drink any of the two nights prior x

• 7 Jun 2013 Megan said

Megan

Hey Laura I get there the same day as you. Drinks before sound great. I’m going by myself so I’m not gonna really know anyone

• 7 Jun 2013 Laura Fahy said

Laura Fahy

Yep sweet Megan we arrive 24th June about lunch time. So mayb a drink that evening :)

• 12 Jun 2013 graceh said

Default_avatar

Brisbane person here too! My friend and I are also arriving 23rd in London. It would be awesome to meet some people as well!

• 12 Jun 2013 Laura Fahy said

Laura Fahy

Yay this is super exciting!

• 12 Jun 2013 Megan said

Megan

Whoever will be there on the 24th we should all go out for a drink or something maybe that night? Anyone keen? It’ll be a good way to meet people before the tour starts too

• 12 Jun 2013 Laura Fahy said

Laura Fahy

My partner and I will b keen for a frank on the 24th x

• 19 Jun 2013 Janelle said

Janelle

Hey guys, not long now before you start your trip. Im from brisbane as well and I’m doing the European encounter with my sister. We get to london on the 26th and start the tour on the June 28. Most of you are on the 26th, I’m sure all of you will have fun!!

• 22 Jun 2013 beccc_louise said

beccc_louise

Hey guys, we fly out today :)
    Can’t believe it’s here – the last few weeks have flown! Would love to catch up with anyone staying at Royal National and go out for some drinks! This time tomorrow we will be in London – craaaazy!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.