Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Vista 2008 Hotel List?

1 Jan 2008 Ry asked

Default_avatar
Is there anyone who could give me a list of the hotels that Contiki stays at while on the European Vista tour for 2008? I'd like to get a list of the hotels so that I can research the reviews, etc.

Thanks!
  • 1 Jan 2008 mbarber983 said

Default_avatar

Oh, and I forgot to mention…I believe that closer to your tour you will get your itinerary which will tell you what hotels you will be staying in. You’ll be able to research them then.

• 26 Jan 2008 Chris said

Default_avatar

Hi, I have just been on the Vista and have a list of the hotels I stayed at. They do however vary from tour to tour. Contiki stay, in some places, a long way out of town. However they usually provide you with some way to get in and out for the day on the vista. In just about all cases we were given an all day public transport pass or dropped off in the center then picked up by the bus. if you wanted to go out at night though it was usually a taxi home.

In general i found the hotels fine. they aren’t the best but some were great like in lucerne, rome, budapest, vienna and munich. They all had a bed and a bathroom. some of the bathrooms were small but your on a holiday not at home in your own bed.

I have a scanned image of the hotels but cant seem to attach it anywhere. if you post your email I’ll send it to you.

• 27 Feb 2008 danielle0801 said

Default_avatar

hi chris,
    a list would be great and photos too if you would like to send them on…
    my email is daniellekoning@hotmail.com

im booked for may 26th 2008 departure and worried about the hotels, more about where they are located, how to get into town each free day and the ability to cram as much as i can into rome and paris for example. i want to see as much as i can !

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion