Community_discussions_small  

Question

London to Athens & Greek islands 25th August 2013

5 May 2013 chantellejade asked

chantellejade

I turn 18, just two days before this trip leaves & I'm considering it as a birthday present to myself
I have been overseas a few times but nothing like this. I will be touring solo and I just want to know of anyone else that is going on this trip, we could keep in touch & be nervous together

• 6 May 2013 Grant Bowditch said

Grant Bowditch

I am booked on this trip and also will be travelling solo.

• 6 May 2013 jessicaleigh said

jessicaleigh

Hey I’m 19 from Western Australia and I have booked this tour as well. I’m traveling solo but will be going to Amsterdam for a few days before the tour starts. Add me on Facebook if you want to chat (:

• 6 May 2013 chantellejade said

chantellejade

hey, not sure which one I’m going to do depending on money’s & such, but are you guys doing the 21 day or 29 day one?

• 6 May 2013 jessicaleigh said

jessicaleigh

I’m doing the 29 day

• 6 May 2013 chantellejade said

chantellejade

okay sweet, ill keep that in mind :)

• 6 May 2013 Grant Bowditch said

Grant Bowditch

Im doing the 21 days

• 19 May 2013 ecristelle said

ecristelle

Im also doing this tour !

• 19 May 2013 Laurel said

Laurel

changing my current tour the 27th to this one the 25th will be my second contiki and im pretty excited, going with my mate maddison. your going to have a hell of an 18th, will be drunk for 21 days straight. :) dont be scared ya all become a family, from the looks of it aussie’s will be dominating this trip!

• 19 May 2013 chantellejade said

chantellejade

awesome, and I’ve booked for the 21 day tour, so Grant ill be with you!

Laurel

http://www.facebook.com/groups/193947484091948/ made a facebook groupppp :) x

ecristelle

from what ive heard were all on the same tour but everyone that does the extra island hopping part just splits at the end of our tour… im doing greek island hopper but not the one that links on from our tour, the extended 13day one ;p so well all be on the same islands at the same time .. ill just be there longer :)

chantellejade

sweet, sounds good !
    I can’t wait!

Laurel

yes we will all be on the same tour, just at the end whoever prefers to do the island hopping wil join onto that tour, otherwise the group of us that end in athens will end then, the one I did around aust was about 5 different tours combined into one. hope it helps!

chantellejade

I’m staying on for another 6 days after this tour finishes & touring around by myself in santorini & mykonos,
    who knows might be able to catch up sometime then too :)

ecristelle

sounds good :) join the facebook group if u havent already :)

• 22 May 2013 Matt said

Matt

I’m doing this too :)

• 23 May 2013 Leafboy81 said

Leafboy81

I am on this tour too for my honeymoon!! Can’t wait :)

• 24 May 2013 rajank said

Default_avatar

Hope, I will be traveling in this July or august to Athens alone. If every goes okay, and our company grant the 15 days leave, then sure I’m in.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.