Community_discussions_small  

Question

Mexico Grande- 29th June 2013?? anyone booked?

6 May 2013 stefanienica asked

stefanienica

Hey hey,

Ive booked this tour and was looking to see who else would be travelling with? First tour, travelling solo. Hoping to find some amigos!!

• 12 May 2013 stefanienica said

stefanienica

Hi,

This is my first overseas tour. I’m very excited!
    I think the fiesta is either at the beginning or the end of the grande tour. Will this be you and your sisters first tour?

• 13 May 2013 stefanienica said

stefanienica

wow sounds like you have the travel bug!! good on you.
    I was a little sceptical about going alone in the beginning but now i just cant wait!! 6 weeks to go…

• 13 May 2013 stefanienica said

stefanienica

I know i will have the time of my life!!
    And Welcome to the tour!!! As far as I know it’s myself, you and your sister travelling. Is the Facebook page made for people just for the tour? I’m new to this hahah I have no idea

• 15 May 2013 stefanienica said

stefanienica

I was hoping it would have everyone on it! i dont have my reference number yet so havent been able to join as of yet

• 19 May 2013 Travel_Maddy said

Travel_Maddy

Hi everybody, I’m in. Booked the tour as well and I’m very looking Forward. Can’t wait for the summer Holidays. Does this Facebook page already exist? Please invite me I’m “travel_maddy@web.de” on Facebook. It’s my 4th Contiki Tour, I was always traveling solo and there is definitly no better way to experience the world with some nice People from overseas. Where are you guys from? I’m from Germany. So…. heeeellloo :)

• 19 May 2013 Travel_Maddy said

Travel_Maddy

Me again… ok the Facebook Group exists. Click here and join.. :) https://www.facebook.com/groups/523709784342704/
    It’s called Contiki Mexico Grande 29th June 2013
    Welcome

• 31 May 2013 Bek said

Bek

Hi! I’m booked on this trip too. Very excited! I’ve joined the Facebook group.
    Maddie, it’s my fourth contiki too – contiki is the best eh! Where else have you been?
    :) Bek

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.