Community_discussions_small  

Question

Asian Adventure August 11th 2013 anyone?????

7 May 2013 Emily asked

Emily

Hey im doing this tour in august just looking to see who else out there will be doing this???

• 8 May 2013 Kevin said

Kevin

Hey – yea I’m on this tour – have you joined the Meetup yet?

• 13 May 2013 Helen said

Helen

Hi , I’m waiting to hear if I got leave from work but if I do I’m booking onto this tour… Will be my second after a European tour in 2010 .

• 17 Jun 2013 helen :) said

helen :)

Hi, I’m doing the Big Indochina Adventure so your tour is part of mine :) Looking forward to meeting everyone xx

• 17 Jun 2013 Kevin said

Kevin

Hey Helen,

Do you guys finish with us or start the tour in Bangkok?

I start in Bangkok on 11th, so going to be there a bit before. Are you getting there earlier? x

• 17 Jun 2013 Kevin said

Kevin

I’ll be there from the 10th – learnt from my last Contiki to have an extra day before and after the tour!

I’ve been speaking to another girl who is doing the tour and she gets there on the 10th too, we will all have to met for a drink! x

• 27 Jun 2013 Kevin said

Kevin

Great stuff – get to scope out Bangkok a night earlier than the tour – always fun.

• 28 Jun 2013 Helen said

Helen

Hey guys… We’re getting close now !! Are you all taking back packs or suitcases ? Bangkok on the 10th sounds great !

• 28 Jun 2013 Kevin said

Kevin

On my last Contiki I took like a roller suitcase thing that I could end up carrying if needed and it worked out fine. For Asia though, I’m looking into a pack but still undecided.

I realise that I have been literally no help to you there!

• 28 Jun 2013 Helen said

Helen

Yeah. I used a suitcase for my last tour but that was Europe… I’m thinking I want to use something I can carry, at least partially just in case.

• 28 Jun 2013 helen :) said

I’ve been thinking the same thing! I’ve been looking at backpacks with wheels so I get the best of both worlds. I’ve never done a tour before so I don’t know what’s best x

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.