Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Liverpool Game 21st Feb 2009

14 Sep 2008 Explorer1084391 said

Default_avatar
Before we go on our contiki tour we want to go for the Liverpool and Manchester City match on 21st Feb... does anyone know how we can get buy tickets... coz the website is not that helpful.
  • 14 Sep 2008 Explorer1101860 said

Default_avatar

tickets go on sale two-three weeks before the game, however unless you are a member of a supporters club you have no chance of securing tickets i’m afraid. The only way you will get one is through a scalper and you can expect to pay in the region of £150+ per ticket – when I went to try and get tickets for LFC vs Barcelona a couple of years ago the tickets were going for £250 each for a £35 ticket outside the ground before the game

• 15 Sep 2008 Explorer1084391 said

Default_avatar

Do you know how we can become members of the supporters club?

• 15 Sep 2008 Explorer1101860 said

Default_avatar
    http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/membership/

Only problem is that over the course of the season, the more games you go to and the more money you spend in the club shop, the more points you get. Come the business end of the season they sell the tickets to the fanclub members with the most points which sucks.

It might be worth going on an LFC forum such as http://www.redandwhitekop.com and seeing if there are any supporters clubs around where you live or even in the country you live in that are affiliated to the club – they tend to get a handful of tickets for certain games and go from there.

Sorry I cant help any further, unfortunately the only chances usually of guaranteeing getting a ticket is for carling cup or FA cup games as the season ticket holders tend to give up their seats for these games

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion