Community_discussions_small  

Comment

May/June 2011 - Berlin to Budapest Tour

11 Jul 2010 Kat_25 said

Kat_25
Hey guys, Im planning on doing this tour next year, it'll be my first. Smiler Very excited to go! who else is going in may/june?
  • 29 Aug 2010 kilted_bonnie_lass said

Default_avatar

I am thinking about going on this tour. Possibly closer to the end of June.
    Have you seen the dates, contiki has put out the 2011 dates for tours!

• 30 Aug 2010 Kat_25 said

Kat_25

Cool, sounds good. No haven’t had the chance to check out new dates. have u been on many tours?

• 4 Sep 2010 kilted_bonnie_lass said

Default_avatar

I went on a contiki tour 10 years ago, and this past summer went on two (Great Britain/Ireland and European Magic). So are you still looking at this tour for next summer? Im also planning on going on a tour of Italy as well. This tour (Berlin to Budapest) looks very interesting to me!

• 9 Oct 2010 Kat_25 said

Kat_25

Hey, yes Im defnt wanting to go next summer. Prices around end of May look alright.

• 13 Oct 2010 kristy said

kristy

hey im going on the berlin and prague tour hopefully 25th june. i think its the same as the budapest extention except the tour leaves or arives early. im not sure

• 14 Oct 2010 Kat_25 said

Kat_25

nice, sounds good. I’ve actually changed my mind since the original post.. I want to do the berlin, prague + vienna tour. Probs be May tho, gets pricy after that.

• 21 Jan 2011 NicolefromNYC said

Default_avatar

Hey Kat (or anyone!) I’m also going to do Berlin/Prague/Vienna – good amount of time, good price, good cities… Just trying to decide between May 6th and May 20th departures. When did you decide to book for?

• 21 Jan 2011 Kat_25 said

Kat_25

hmm.. still deciding actually! maybe the 20th, I was thinking around mid May roughly. Looks like a geat tour.

• 29 Jan 2011 Kat_25 said

Kat_25

hey all, I’m very excited! Just booked my tour today for the 21 May 2011, for berlin, prague + vienna! Cant wait, it’ll be awesome. Anyone else booked for this tour?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion