Community_discussions_small  

Question

Qns: Attending Oktoberfest whilst on a tour?

9 May 2013 Clancy asked

Clancy

This is a general question...

If your 'big' tour is advertised as being in Munich for Oktoberfest (and not a tour specifically for Oktoberfest), does this mean your TM automatically plans to take you there, or help you get your way there if you ask, or even book a table for the group to attend? Otherwise do we have to organise our own way there, or pre-book a table ourselves?

It's my understanding tables disappear quickly in the morning unless already pre-booked? I would love to know what others have done in the past who have been in Munich during Oktoberfest whilst on a tour.

I will be going on the European Contrasts tour later this year and I just don't want to miss out donning a dirndl and making the most of Oktoberfest!!

Thanks!

• 9 May 2013 Hannah said

Hannah

Great question Clancy! I’m not too sure on the answer but I’d like to know too! Ill be in Munich during Oktoberfest and I didn’t even think of this!

• 12 May 2013 Clancy said

Clancy

Hi Hannah, Well I found out that we have to book one ourselves which is a bummer cause they are pretty much all well and truly booked out already. So it looks like we are going to have to wing it.

Would still really like to know what other people have done previously to attend Oktoberfest whilst on a tour??

• 12 May 2013 Dwayne88 said

Dwayne88

I’m in the same boat! I’m only in Munich for one night and definitely want to hit up oktoberfest

• 29 May 2013 Dwayne88 said

Dwayne88

bump…

• 29 May 2013 Clancy said

Clancy

lol, yep still waiting to hear from someone…

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion