Community_discussions_small  

Question

Greek island hopping August 2013?

9 May 2013 Kiara asked

Kiara

Hi all, my twin sister and I were looking to book the Greek island hopping tour possibly in the middle of August so the 12th, 15th or 18th. Is that a good time to go? We've never done a contiki before but heard this tour is a lot of fun. So anyone going on one of those dates? Thanks :)

• 9 May 2013 DJMELB22 said

DJMELB22

Leaving the 21st august also travelling from melbourne

• 10 May 2013 Amylouise. said

Default_avatar

Hi Kiara, My bestmate and me ( both from QLD) are also looking at same trip on the 15th. Havent booked yet but going to put deposit down in a few days, we havent been on a contiki either but looking forward to it!! From what I’ve read on the internet, August is the peak season over there so will be alot busier and more expensive but it should have the best weather and a better nightlife etc. :)

• 10 May 2013 az. said

az.

hey! doing its on the 27th aug-9th sep! great time to do it! takecare

• 10 May 2013 Kiara said

Kiara

Hey guys, thanks for responding but unfortunately I had a car accident last night so plans for a holiday are out the window at this stage :( . I still really want to do this tour but might just have to wait til next year.

• 27 May 2013 Brian said

Brian

Something always comes up. And then you never go. Heading out to island hop on the 17th aug. you should just go and make it happen

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion