Community_discussions_small  

Comment

solo travellers january 2011 !!

14 Jun 2010 torz said

Default_avatar
Just looking for other solo travellers heading to europe in january 2011 doing a winter contiki tour Smiler
  • 29 Jun 2010 Robanthony said

Default_avatar

Hey hows it going, My name is Rob i have just booked on a tour of europe for 12 days leaving 7th Jan 2011. So would be good to chat to people who might be there at the same time.

• 6 Jul 2010 Blondejes said

Default_avatar

Hi im jes! im guna do a winter contiki of europe too.. in either january or febuary 2011!

how many days are you going for torz?

• 6 Jul 2010 Robanthony said

Default_avatar

Well i am in London from the 1sta dn go on a tour for 12 days on the 7th and just looking for some more to do now. So what about you? Where you from?

• 6 Jul 2010 Blondejes said

Default_avatar

Hi rob not sure if ur talking to me but ill write to you anyway lol!

so my plan is to go winter wandere in january or feb of 2011 are you coming on that tour?

• 6 Jul 2010 Robanthony said

Default_avatar

hey Jes,

Sorry how rude of me, yeah i was talking to you sorry. Ummm i am going on European Discovery(Winter) tour which is 11 nights leaving 7th Jan and looking at maybe some solo touring at the end just to have a look around Paris and Rome or something like that.

Cheers

Rob

• 7 Jul 2010 torz said

Default_avatar

hey blondejes and robanthony!

i am thinking of doing the winter wanderer tour, sometime in january!!

where abouts are you guys from?
    im from sydney, australia.

• 7 Jul 2010 ridin solo said

Default_avatar

Hey guys duno if this wil come up as blonde jes or ridin solo lol i signed up with 2 diff names by mistake.. anyways its blondejes –

Im doing the winter wanderer tour too in january or at the very latest the tour starting the 6th of feb!

im from brissy and im 20 how bout u torz?

• 7 Jul 2010 Robanthony said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys,

Well i am from Perth, but currently work in Afghanistan so Jan will be my month off and i am signed on for one tour at the moment but looking at other tours. I just turned 30 so this is kinda going to be my presant to myself.

• 8 Jul 2010 Merced80 said

Merced80

i’m looking into Spain for summer 2011! who’s with me!???? Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 8 Jul 2010 Robanthony said

Default_avatar

Well I am keen to keep travelling so what months would this spain trip? I am working 3 months on 1 month off so gotta plan ahead a bit….. But still keen

• 25 Jul 2010 Robanthony said

Default_avatar

Hey would be awesome to chat explorer, i am travelling to europe on the tour in Jan and doing spain in around April. I currently work overseas and travel on my time off

• 25 Jul 2010 torz said

Default_avatar

hey ridinsolo/blondejes Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

im also 20 and from sydney!!
    im still trying to toss up what date to go, but would be good to chat to you because we are both going to be solo travellers.

I have done a europe contiki before and it was awesome but i travelled with a friend.

alylycia21, where are you travelling from??

• 25 Jul 2010 Allycia21 said

Default_avatar

hey, im travelling from the Sunshine Coast QLD. Are you staying on afterwards or coming back to auz?

• 26 Jul 2010 torz said

Default_avatar

staying in london for a week maybe and then have to come back to aus… wat about you?

• 26 Jul 2010 Allycia21 said

Default_avatar

oh cool! Im staying on to Nanny once the tour is finished

• 26 Jul 2010 torz said

Default_avatar

oh thats awesome.. id like to do something like that!!

so are you doing the winter wanderer, or another tour?

• 26 Jul 2010 Allycia21 said

Default_avatar

well you should! its pretty easy to get a Nanny job over there, providing you have the experience Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Im not sure yet to be honest. I only just discovered this website yesterday. Originally i was going to go straight over to work, but think itll make more sense to meet people and travel abit first. Id quite like to do the London/paris/rome tour but im still looking into the other ones at the moment.

• 5 Aug 2010 KateBN19 said

KateBN19

Hey! This looks like the right thread for me. I’m departing London 29th December on the European Magic tour and will be back on the 6th and staying for 4 nights. I’ll be by myself and thinking about doing the London Explorer tour.

Would love to talk to some people who are going to be around at the same time before I leave!? Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> My names Kate and i’m 19 and live in New Zealand.

• 29 Aug 2010 Explorer1206085 said

Default_avatar

I’m doing the Simply Italy Tour in Jan 2011 which leaves on the 3rd of Jan Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 29 Aug 2010 Bunty said

Bunty

Hey all,

29yo male here from Christchurch NZ. I am doing winter wanderer on Dec 26, then ski austria (2 weeks) on Jan 21! Going to be an AWESOME trip!!!! I will be staying at the royal national hotel before, inbetween and after the tours, leaving london on Feb 7. My fb profile is:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=840869258

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.