Community_discussions_small  

Comment

The Northern Trek August 2011

12 Jan 2011 Hantheman said

Default_avatar
Hey guys and gals,

Anyone here considering it?

I've done my fair shar eof travelling, but this has caught my eye. A very underrated part of Europe is covered (Adriatic coast) plus some great cities like Vienna, Munich and Budapest. OnceI get paid I'll be signing up me thinks.
  • 13 Jan 2011 LadyRainbow said

LadyRainbow

I hope to be booking within the next few weeks too. I originally wanted to go in June, but all the places literally filled up within the last few days! I hope I don’t miss out.

• 14 Jan 2011 Hantheman said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by LadyRainbow:
    I hope to be booking within the next few weeks too. I originally wanted to go in June, but all the places literally filled up within the last few days! I hope I don’t miss out.

I’m sure we’ll be fine. If you do get it booked let me know, it’d be nice to get to know someone pre-trip!
  • 15 Jan 2011 LadyRainbow said

LadyRainbow

According to the website, the Aug 2 departure is already fully booked.

• 23 Jan 2011 Hantheman said

Default_avatar

I’m booked on 2nd August Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 23 Jan 2011 LadyRainbow said

LadyRainbow

Top stuff dude! The fully booked dates seem to be constantly changing. Glad you secured a spot.

• 10 Feb 2011 JO said

Default_avatar

HEY guys Im doing the 46 say camping tour with my best friend an im told the Northern Trek departing Aug 2 meets up with our Tour and we continue on :D so pumped

• 10 Feb 2011 Kristy said

Default_avatar

Im doing the 46 day camping trip – Big Chill – and pretty sure the northern trek carries on with us!!! Sooooo excited and cant wait…. can we Jo LOL

• 10 Feb 2011 Hantheman said

Default_avatar

Look forward to seeing you lot there! Feel free to add me on facebook dreath2623@hotmail.com

• 25 Apr 2011 Jessxx said

Default_avatar

Hey guys my friend and I were booked on the Northern Trek departing July 26th but it has been cancelled :( so we are now on the August 2nd tour. So looks like we will be joining you guys cant wait :) can add me on facebook if you like http://facebook.com/jess.amato1 and my friend Kathy on kathytondut@yahoo.com.au. Not long now!!!!!

• 3 May 2011 Rho.Ph15 said

Rho.Ph15

hey i’m also doing the August 2nd trip :) cant wait!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion