Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Accommodation on Concept Tours

25 Jan 2008 foxnsox said

Default_avatar
Just wondering what the accommodation is like on the Concept tours. I'm keen on the European Whirl during September 08 and I'm trying to convince my parents that the Concept tours are safe enough. This will be my first solo experience, so I can understand their worries.

A few questions:

1. What exactly is a "Contiki Special Stopover"? Looks and sounds gorgeous in the brochure but what does it entail?

2. I know that the Contiki villages are cabins, but why do we need to bring a sleeping bag? Is this for hygiene purposes or are we sleeping on the floor?

3. This may sound like a stupid question but I'd rather ask. What is a Youth Hotel? Is that like a Backpacker hostel?

Thanks Smiler
  • 9 Feb 2008 Binky1904 said

Binky1904

Hey, I will be on the European Whirl Tour leaving September 22nd. I will also be on the tour by myself. A large amount of people usually go on the Contiki tours by themselves, and by the end of the first night, everyone are like best friends. Hopefully you’ll be going on one of the trips, and I might see you on my tour Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion