Community_discussions_small  

Comment

London & Paris + 2 -12/26/08-1/04/09

4 Sep 2008 Megsy1 said

Default_avatar
Hi All,

My friend and I are planning on booking this trip, we're excited about ringing in the New Year in Paris.

Anyone else thinking of going?

Meg
  • 9 Sep 2008 BOTT said

Default_avatar

Hey Megsy1,

Are you thinking of booking the Amsterdam or Rome Extension? Myself and a friend are also planning to book this trip with the Rome extension.

Lata

• 9 Sep 2008 Sandy said

Default_avatar

Hi All,

I’m looking at booking this tour with my friend as well, but I’m not 100% that she will be going, so I might be going at this solo.

I’ve done Contiki before and had a good time, so I’m looking forward to this trip.

I’m from Los Angeles, CA.

Look forward to getting to know you guys a bit before the trip.

Ruby,

We’re looking at arriving on the 26th as well.

-S.

• 10 Sep 2008 BOTT said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys,

Just booked the 10 Day London & Paris + Rome Trip for the 27th of Dec to 5th Jan. Myself and a friend are going.

Hope to see you all there

BOTT

• 16 Sep 2008 ESEM_jee said

Default_avatar

Hi all
    Me and BOTT would be there on the 27th. Looking forward to meeting you guys there.

• 21 Sep 2008 FireFlyChick said

Default_avatar

Hi. My boyfriend and I are planning on booking this trip. It will be our first time using Contiki. We’re excited to be spending the new year in Paris!

• 22 Sep 2008 smk776 said

Default_avatar

I am seriously thinking of booking this tour, but am wondering if anyone is doing the Amsterdam extension.

• 23 Sep 2008 FireFlyChick said

Default_avatar

I just tried to book this trip and its at capacity. I am doing the Winter Italian Expresso trip now during the same time period! Have fun in London and Paris.

• 28 Sep 2008 michelle said

Default_avatar

Hi all,

I booked the trip to london and paris and 2 extra days in Paris. I’m so excited to ring in the new year in paris. I’m from Fl. This is my first Contiki tour and I can’t wait.

Michelle

• 9 Oct 2008 Melanie said

Melanie

Hey im thinking of booking this one! sort of a last minute decision! im 20 from West Aussie planning to travel solo!

• 26 Oct 2008 Rikki said

Default_avatar

My friend and I are booked for this trip and very excited to spend New Years in Paris. I’m from LA and she’s from NYC, but we’ll both be arriving a day early to enjoy a few more sights. Anyone going early who would like to meet up, let us know! Can’t wait to meet everyone.

Rikki

• 27 Nov 2008 Sandy said

Default_avatar

Hi All!

Well, the trip was sold out, but my friend and I are still going to Paris, we’ll be there from 12/26-1/4.We’re both from California, and this will be my second time back.

I don’t know if Contiki has any plans for the group on NYEs? But, maybe we’ll still meet up, I definitely plan on visiting O’Sullivans, which I know the tour always visits.

Anyway, have lots of fun, I know we’re bummed that we couldn’t get in, but it’ll be a blast for your guys.

-S

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.