Community_discussions_small  

Comment

2011 European Tours

7 Aug 2010 EmersonKB said

Default_avatar
Hi all Smiler

I'm starting to plan out my European adventure and was wondering where is the best place to find out about dates and tours that are running in 2011?

I'm planning on starting at the end of April, 2011.

My vague plan at the moment is to start off on a decent length contiki tour and then have a few backpackers/hostels booked after that. Then make it up on the fly after that.

If anyone sees this and is thinking of doing a similar thing around the same time, send me a message Smiler

Emerson
  • 25 Oct 2010 AussieKayla86 said

AussieKayla86

Hey,

Ill be booking in soon to do European Escapade in September 2011! Wanted to do it around this time so I can also go to Oktoberfest. Anyone else thinking of doing this one around that time?

Any advice on booking, should I book flights, trip etc all at same time to get it as a package or is it cheaper to do i seperately?

Cheers Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Kayla

• 27 Oct 2010 jamesl238 said

Default_avatar

Kayla, thats pretty much what i wanna do aswell.
    im not realy sure which tour i want to do yet, but i either want to start or end my trip at oktoberfest.
    im trying to organise time off work now, then will start booking

• 28 Oct 2010 Canadian Lab Girl said

Default_avatar

I am just waiting to book the Ultimate European trip leaving April 29, 2011…anyone else thinking about this trip??? I am super excited and April can’t come fast enough!!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 1 Nov 2010 Michelle2705 said

Default_avatar

Is anybody is doing the European Discovery on Feb 22nd 2011!?

• 2 Nov 2010 brookek said

Default_avatar

hey all im planning on doing the european discovery tour starting may 12 till may 23. i was wondering if ne body is planning on doing this

• 2 Nov 2010 Manda said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Posted 06 Oct 2010 01:38 PM Hide Post
    Posted 06 Oct 2010 01:33 PM
    Anyone Thinking of Going on Any of Contiki Tours in Late July-August 2011:I’m most probably gonna choose 2-3.

1.Egypt
    2.Croatia
    3.Greek Island Hopping
    …4.Russia(I’m considering Topdeck too for this)
    5.Turkey

Hey! I’m pretty much looking at going to the exact same places in july-aug 2011. Are you going with contiki for sure? U going solo? Anyways let me know if you wanna chat x

• 2 Nov 2010 GoldenHelikaon said

GoldenHelikaon

I am doing London and Paris plus Rome on the 3rd of September, then the Mediterranean Trail plus 7 day Eastern Med Cruise on the 14th of September. Going on my own, so quite concerned about that.

• 3 Nov 2010 Explorer1148588 said

Default_avatar

Anyone else doing the European experience tour on 30th March 2011??? Just booked my tour on the weekend. Travelling solo

• 16 Dec 2010 Explorer1208718 said

Default_avatar

hey everyone!

booked the ultimate european with greek islands for 24th july 2011 anyone else booked this tour?

Cant wait Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 22 Dec 2010 nervous_traveler said

nervous_traveler

Hi everyone. I booked through Kumuka and Contiki. I do my Kumuka tour in July and then i hope onto the eastern road tour in august. It only took me ten years of planning and dreaming to finally get around to booking. Seven months to go

• 26 Dec 2010 Explorer1224256 said

Default_avatar

hey is anyone doing the european inspiration tour on the 5th of january starting in london??

• 4 Jan 2011 ErinC said

Default_avatar

I am booked and paid for European Vista departing London on 30 April 2011. Anyone else on this tour?

• 4 Jan 2011 Bodazoka said

Bodazoka

Hey guys, booked on the Euro Whirl tour leaving the 22nd of May. Anyone on this tour or thinking of going? email is bodazoka@hotmail.com if you want to get in touch.

• 11 Jan 2011 Daniel_2011 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, booked European Spirit for the 5th June 2011 ive heard some really good feedback about this one and totally pumped for it! Anyone else thinking of doing this tour or has done it before, get a post happening!!

• 15 Jan 2011 Explorer1208718 said

Default_avatar

hey everyone

i have created a facebook page for everyone going on the ultimate european tour on the 24th july 2011. the page is called contiki ultimate european- 24th july 2011

Please join Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.