Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Tour Dates 2011

26 May 2010 salsaatc said

salsaatc
I am looking forward to seeing the 2011 European tour dates. Does anyone know when this information will be released? Planning on doing the European Explorer w/ Greece Island Crusing in April/May 2011. Anyone else considering this tour?

Mike
  • 26 May 2010 Jen_au said

Jen_au

As far as I know the brochures come out around September/October-ish?? Not sure when the site gets updated with dates though?? :S

• 13 Jun 2010 Pirate Tara said

Default_avatar

I was told late October…but if you’re serious about booking I would call them because they sometimes have future tour offers where you put an open deposit down and choose your exact tour and date later.

• 28 Jul 2010 Ciara M. said

Ciara M.

yeah I just preregistered and the promotion going on now is, if you pre-book, for summer 2011, before october Contiki will match your 200 deposit. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 25 Aug 2010 Andrew Struthers said

Default_avatar

I just pre-booked for a summer 2011 tour. The promo is still on. If you’ve travelled Contiki before you get the $200 + your 5% discount

• 31 Aug 2010 Explorer1204214 said

Default_avatar

Hi Ciara / Andrew. How did you guys pre-book? When I called Contiki they said it wasn’t possible to pre-book and had to wait for the tours dates to be released in late October and they certainly hadn’t heard of the $200 discount. Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->

• 12 Sep 2010 Louise said

Louise

I just prebooked a 32 day camping tour for July 2011 Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> It was just through the website, didn’t have to call anyone.

• 22 Sep 2010 Wez said

Wez

Thanks for the feedback guys, I phoned Contiki and they also said that the dates should be out late October. Booking from South Africa however, it unfortunately doesn’t seem possible to get the prebook discount. I’m keen to do an Eastern European Timeout, can’t wait Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 13 Jan 2011 Explorer1208718 said

Default_avatar

hey everyone

booked for the ultimate european with greek islands tour for 24th july. anyone else booked on thsi tour?

Cant wait!!

• 15 Jan 2011 Explorer1208718 said

Default_avatar

hey everyone i have created a facebook page for everyone going on the ultimate european tour on 24th july 2011. the group is called contiki ultimate european- 24th july 2011
    Please join Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion