Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Eastern Escapade June 28 to July 10, 2013

14 May 2013 Kristian12 said

Kristian12

Hey All

My name is Kristian, I'm from Newcastle and this is my first Contiki tour, hoping to touch base with anyone doing the same tour. Also Ive booked my hotel for two nights in New York but my flight gets in a day before so if anyone can suggest a place to stay for that night i would appreciate it.
Thanks
K

• 16 Jun 2013 noemi said

Default_avatar

Hey Kristian
    I’m also on this tour… also my first tour ;)
    I’m staying at the group hotel where we are leaving the night before… don’t know the name, but my tour operator booked all…
    regards

• 18 Jun 2013 Kristian12 said

Kristian12

Hey Noemi

Was wondering where everybody was, good to talk to somebody else on the tour. Im staying there as well for a few days, are you in New York for long?

• 18 Jun 2013 noemi said

Default_avatar

No, I’m arriving only the day before we are leaving

• 20 Jun 2013 Kristian12 said

Kristian12

Cool. Well if were at the same hotel, have to see if they have a bar and catch up the night before the tour.

• 23 Jun 2013 noemi said

Default_avatar

sure! :-) in which hotel you’re staying?

• 24 Jun 2013 Kristian12 said

Kristian12

Courtyard New York, Manhattan/Upper East Side 410 East 92nd Street. Ive been in touch with family over there and Im actually off to see the Counting Crows that night, Im not sure the time but I will probably miss the Kick-Start Meeting at the hotel at 7 but I will try and make it. Otherwise I’ll cya on the bus. :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion