Community_discussions_small  

Question

Beaches and Reefs Jan 29, 2014! who's going??

15 May 2013 Colleen asked

Colleen

Just switched my trips to this one and was wondering who else is going. It's a ways away but I'm excited!!

• 25 May 2013 Orry said

Default_avatar

yea i know what u mean. i was thinking doing the same one but on the 13th jan 2014

• 27 May 2013 Colleen said

Colleen

I’ve always wanted to travel to Australia and things just seemed to fall into place with this trip. If you guy you’ll have to let me know how it is!

• 17 Jun 2013 SallyGB said

SallyGB

Hi Colleen just saw your post, Does your trip start on the 29th or is that when you arrive in Cairns?

• 20 Jun 2013 Colleen said

Colleen

It’s the trip that starts on the 29th. I was going to leave early so I can have a little more time in Cairns though

• 21 Jun 2013 SallyGB said

SallyGB

Oh ok i was just wondering as i am doing the slightly shorter version of your trip but it starts feb 1st. Hope you have a great trip x

• 15 Aug 2013 Colleen said

Colleen

Thanks you too!! It’s going to be an awesome trip

• 12 Sep 2013 Appeyyd said

Appeyyd

Does that link up with the big walkabout tour?

• 19 Sep 2013 Colleen said

Colleen

I feel like I’ve read that the tours meet up in certain places. I’m not 100% sure though

• 22 Nov 2013 Robinsm13 said

Robinsm13

Im am on a Contiki trip that starts in Sydney on the 26th January. Is this the trip you are talking about?

• 23 Nov 2013 Colleen said

Colleen

It sounds like we maybe doing the same trip, I’m just starting mine in Cairns

• 3 Dec 2013 austin2013 said

Default_avatar

It’s totally exciting, upon seeing the Cairns down to near destinations. Have a blast trip then ! :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.