Community_discussions_small  

Question

London-Athens+Greek Island Adventure July 24 2013?

15 May 2013 Maddz asked

Maddz

Hey Guys!
I'm doing the London to Athens + Greek Island adventure on the 24th of July this year (2013) and was wondering if anyone else is? I've been in London for just over 3 months already and loving it. I'm going solo so if anyone wants to meet up before hand, I'd definitely be up for that! I'm 20 years old and from Sydney, Australia btw :) x

• 17 Jun 2013 Irena said

Irena

Hi Maddz, I think your tour is the extension of mine.. I’m doing London to Rome on July 24th and I think our tours go together and split in Rome :)

• 29 Jun 2013 Maddz said

Maddz

Oh cool! Where are you coming from? :-)

• 30 Jun 2013 Irena said

Irena

Coming from Melbourne :)

• 30 Jun 2013 Maddz said

Maddz

Nice! I’m so excited!!

• 1 Jul 2013 Big_mike said

Big_mike

Hey!!!:) i’am also going on this trip. Can’t wait!!! I’am from Sydney and this is my first big trip overseas and on my own . Should be fun to meet some new people on the trip and see what life is all about in Europe. I fly into London on the 19th of July so I got a few days to have a look around there. So if anyone wants to catch up before the tour starts let me know:) cheers!!!

• 3 Jul 2013 Irena said

Irena

Hey Mike! Exciting stuff! Join our fb pg – https://www.facebook.com/groups/328865807227152/ :)

• 16 Jul 2013 Heidz said

Heidz

hey hey…. i also am doing this london – athens + greek islands….. i recognize a most of from our meet up and FB group…. :) not long now….. im getting in to london early morning on tues 23rd…. i think ill hang around the Royal National Hotel until i meet some of my fellow travelers :) ….. im travelling solo and from Melbourne!!!

• 16 Jul 2013 Maddz said

Maddz

Ill meet up with you if you like? I’m almost certain I’m not working Tuesday morning!! I know I’m not in the arvo! :-) I’m going solo too!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.