Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Spanish Spree August 1 2011

18 Oct 2010 Michael86 said

Michael86
Hey Guys and Girls,

I was just wondering if anyone was thinking about doing this tour, I am booking my tour next week so i can get it cheaper. Hope to hear from anyone doing it.
From Michael Smiler
  • 25 Dec 2010 Ana Paula said

Ana Paula

I am also doing it. My name is Ana ..nice to meet you, Nichael
    Cheers

• 1 Jan 2011 Michael86 said

Michael86

Hey Ana,

How are you going? Where are you from? I am from Australia. Will this be your first contiki tour? This will be my fourth Tour. I am going to be having my birthday on the tour. Well hope to hear back.
    From
    Michael Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 4 Jan 2011 Ana Paula said

Ana Paula

Mey Michael,

It´s my third and last contiki. I did best of USA as well last year- just love it. And I am from Brazil, probably the only latin and the oldest in the group, but I don´t care really. It´s good to be different Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    Do you have msn..mine is apmonteiro76@hotmail.com and just in case you have facebook you can find me through ap.monteiro@uol.com.br
    BTW, I book my tour last week, so I am definaly going to do it
    Ok, that´s it from now
    Cheers
    Ana

• 30 Jan 2011 Michael86 said

Michael86

I am going to Make a Facebook page for our tour! So we can all chat before the tour starts!

• 1 Apr 2011 Christine said

Default_avatar

Hey!
    I’m also doing this tour, starting on 1st of August! It’s my second contiki tour and I can’t wait to go there and to meet everyone. I’m from Austria! Michael do you already have started a group on Facebook? I was looking for one but I couldn’t find it! :-)

• 1 Apr 2011 Ana Paula said

Ana Paula

Hey Christine,
    I guess he hasn´t done yet because I couldn´t find either, so I guess I´ll create a group today on facebook. It so much easier to communicate with our future fellow travelers than here ( espcially after the contiki website change, which I hated it)
    So, try to look for again the group today because it´ll be ready..Btw nice to meet you christine
    Cheers!!
    ana

• 2 Apr 2011 Michael86 said

Michael86

Hey Christine..
    Sorry i haven’t got around to making the group. Ana has made one so if you wanna join just search for Spanish Spree August 1st 2011. Yeah the Forums on here used to be so much better.
    From Michael

• 1 Jun 2011 Chels said

Default_avatar

Hi, Im Chelsie and im also from Australia, I have just booked on the 1st August tour I was on the 8th Aug but it has been cancelled. Im excited to chat with you as your doing the same trip. This will be my first Contiki tour. You can find me on facebook.

• 19 Jun 2011 Explorer1250749 said

Default_avatar

Hi I’m Kaliroi from Melbourne, Australia! I am travelling solo on the 1st August :)

• 20 Jun 2011 Michael86 said

Michael86

Hey Kaliroi,
    If you have facebook, you should join the group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_103874239696231&ap=1
    We would love to get to know you before the trip starts!
    From Michael :-)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion