Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Wild Western 11th Aug 2013

16 May 2013 Meagan said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys, Just wanted to see who else might be doing this tour. I plan to book it in this weekend. First time in america and first time on a solo trip. So excited!!!!! Give me a shout if you're on this tour. Also, is anyone staying on in LA after the tour for a fews days? Love to hear what people have planned.

Meagan

• 16 May 2013 Rob said

Rob

hey Meagan, im doing the La to the bay on the 11th august, rob

• 23 May 2013 Adam said

Adam

Hi Meagan, I’m doing this trip, booked in last night… super excited! :) I’ve been to the US before but never the West Coast. It’s also my first time with Contiki and first time on a solo trip but it should be fun.
    I’m arriving in LA on 10th and leave late on the 25th Aug so have an evening either side of the tour.
    Adam

• 24 May 2013 Meagan said

Default_avatar

Hi Adam,
    I literally confirmed by booking last night also. I’m so excited!!!! I get in on the 10th also. Are you staying at the contiki hotel? There was no more contiki spots at the hotel when i checked last night, so still deciding where I’m staying. I think i might be staying in LA two days after the tour.
    Where are you from? I’m from Perth (aus) :)
    Can’t wait for this trip and to meet everyone :)

Meagan

• 24 May 2013 Adam said

Adam

Hi Meagan, great I’m sure we’ll have an amazing time!
    Yes I’m staying at the Los Angeles Doubletree by Hilton Downtown on the evening of the 10th, sucks that you can’t get a space… have you contacted Contiki by phone to confirm there are no spaces? Might be worth a quick call if not.
    I am also staying in LA on the night of the 24th and my flight leaves at 22:00 on the 25th but I have not yet booked a space in the Hilton for the 24th (didn’t know exactly when my flights were going to be when I booked the trip). I might contact Contiki to find out whether I can stay that night as well though as I guess it would be easier.
    I’m from Bristol in the UK but my ex is an Aussie from Melbourne so I’ve gotten used to understanding your accents and strange words! :)

• 31 May 2013 Meagan said

Default_avatar

Hi Adam,
    Thanks to my travel agent who told me the wrong information, I never had a confirmed booking on this tour. So, unfortunately I will not be on the tour departing the 11th. I am now on the one departing the 14th grrrrr. I wasn’t a happy chappy about that, as it has affected my plans after the tour.

I am still flying in on the 10th and most likely still staying at the doubletree………..so you never know, might still see you around :)

• 31 May 2013 Adam said

Adam

Oh no, that sucks!

I’ve just checked and the tour leaving on the 11th now shows as full so I guess this is why you had to go on the one dated the 14th instead. :(

Yes, maybe bump into you at some point.

• 1 Jun 2013 Alicia said

Alicia

Hey guys,
    I’m actually going on this tour in October .. Would love to hear how you guys get on .!

• 17 Jun 2013 Edurne said

Default_avatar

Hi Meagan
    I’m doing the Wild Western tour on the 14th of August. Are they different tours? I’m looking for someone who’s going some days before in order to have some beach days: surf&sunbathing!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion