Community_discussions_small  

Question

The Easy Rider 30 July 2013

16 May 2013 CatG asked

CatG

Anyone booked to go on this tour?

• 19 May 2013 KatieStan said

KatieStan

Hey! Not booked yet but have really been thinking of doing this one. Still thinking about it because I haven’t been camping too much and have never done a trip longer than 5 days. What are your thoughts? As of right now I’m planning on booking this week and can’t wait!

• 19 May 2013 CatG said

CatG

Hello :) Well, I have now booked and paid for this trip so there is no turning back….. not that I would want to :D…. To tell you the truth, I think that the camping part of the trip really does just add to the adventure, I think if you are interested in getting to know the people that you are travelling with really well then the pitching of the tents and helping each other out will be great bonding experiences and I am certain will lead to many laughs and stories. This is my first contiki (and will not be my last) I have never ever done anything like this before so you and I would pretty much be in the same boat (Tour Bus :)) If you decide to GO FOR IT!!! …. I hope this helps

• 22 May 2013 KatieStan said

KatieStan
    Hey – Just booked it and can’t wait!
  • 30 May 2013 CatG said

CatG

So glad you decided to book :D

• 19 Jun 2013 Jamie-Lee said

Jamie-Lee

I’m still waiting to hear back from the University of Exeter in England to see if Im going on exchange or not. If I am and there’s not too large a gap between the end of this tour and the beginning of classes, I will be doing this tour (if there’s still some places). Ill let you guys know if I end up booking it :)

• 26 Jun 2013 Jamie-Lee said

Jamie-Lee

I got accepted into Exeter and Im definitely booking this tour in the next couple of days :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion