Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Southern 9th Jan 2014 LA to NYC :)

17 May 2013 theshannono asked

theshannono

I know its months away but it will creep up on us, no doubt haha

I'm leaving Australia on the 3rd Jan 2014 and spending some time in SAN FRAN and LA before the tour starts then after the tour i'll be in NYC for 5 days! My friend will be joining me but you can never know too many people. :)

anyone else going on this tour?

• 5 Jun 2013 Bronte said

Bronte

how much did you get them for? Im waiting for a good deal to come out!!
    Yeh i think we have the option but im not sure how much time we would actually have there….? My last tour was fairly packed full and we missed a lot of things, im hoping it doesnt happen again!
    Oh i would love to see all the celeb homes!! im definitely keen for that.

• 5 Jun 2013 Sarah said

Default_avatar

definately going to alcatrez too and we talked about maybe doing the warner bros studio tour, then probably just the general touristy stuff, we will probably do the hop on hop off too. Also thought probably do either disney land or universal studios, so we can do the other in florida on the tour. Im pretty keen on seeing harry potter world in florida (big childhood fan haha) so maybe do disney land in california. Ive booked flights too. I really wanted to go to lake tahoe, but dont think i have enough time :(

• 9 Jun 2013 Bakes said

Bakes

Hey Ladies!
    My partner and I are doing this tour :D can’t wait!!
    Def want to hit up Harry Potter World haha that’s priority over all the other parks! :p

• 10 Jun 2013 theshannono said

theshannono

yay someone else welcome bakes!

now i must say i got the notification that you ladies wrote back and i checked and couldnt see it annnnywhere so i would occasionally come back every few days to see if you guys had written back and the notification thing wasnt working and i was patiently waiting then today i saw this new notification from bakes and i didn’t even realise we had gone onto a second page! haha so that explains why i have been so slack replying lol i wont let it go that long since i now know about multiple pages (im a dumbass basically) lol

I don’t have my iteniary right now as im at my mothers house visiting i can have a look when i get home but my travel agent lady basically picked because i was like whatever tours as long as i have fun! haha i did however have her take the gossip girl tour off when i go to new york because it didn’t seem that interesting tbh even tho i love gossip girl! :(

Id love to see harry potter world!! how come you missed things in your last tour bronte? My friend jamee is now back on and coming with me but we arent sharing a room together you know to be different and meet new people :)

Once again welcome bakes i look forward to adventures with you too hehe is this your first contiki?

sorry for the long post ladies haha they will be more frequent and shorter from now on i swear haha :):)

• 10 Jun 2013 Laurar! said

Default_avatar

A friend and I are doing this one! So keen!

• 11 Jun 2013 Maryka said

Default_avatar

Hi myself and 2 of my cousins are doing this tour look forward to meeting you all :)))

• 11 Jun 2013 Bakes said

Bakes

Oh god! If this contiki is all girls my partner is going to KILL me! Haha

I did contiki Europe about 5 years ago! Had the best time and met the best people! In Europe there was actually another bus full of girls and the only guys were the gay bus driver and one girls bf haha :/ hopefully thats not the case with our tour!! I thought I’d drag Keith along on this one so we can see everything kinda all at once. We are traveling solidly for about 3 months before this so we thought we’d do a contiki an be more social haha. :)

• 11 Jun 2013 theshannono said

theshannono

i get SO excited when someone new messages on here haha im like YAY NEW FRIENDS lol
    Hopefully their is some males on the group just to mix it up etc but either way we will have a ball :3:3
    Hopefully you wont be all traveled out bakes lol

Welcome Laura and Maryka
    Maryka are you bringing along ladies too or men?

what places are you all excited for?
    One thing that i am defffff looking forward to is hot air ballooning! I can tick it off my bucket list yay lol

• 11 Jun 2013 Maryka said

Default_avatar

My cousins are 2 females :))) I’m def looking forward to the helicopter ride around the Grand Canyon!!!

• 12 Jun 2013 theshannono said

theshannono

haha so it is a whole lot of ladies!!
    helicopter ride will be fun too. Whats your plan maryka are you going anywhere before and after the tour?

• 12 Jun 2013 Maryka said

Default_avatar

We head to San Fransisco 1st 4 New Years and then we head to LA 4 days b4 Contiki then after Contiki the girls leave me in New York on the 6th Feb I’m there till the 9th Feb b4 heading to San Diego 4 a few days the fly out LA :)))

• 13 Jun 2013 Bronte said

Bronte

Hey guys I made a facebook group so we could chat easier! this website always takes so long to load!
    and that way we can easily ask any questions and whatever else closer to the date if we need help or anything!
    Heres the link http://www.facebook.com/groups/263796313758110/#!/groups/263796313758110/
    Hopefully that works, if not just look it up! its under contiki grand southern (LA-NY) january 9th 2014 :)

• 13 Jun 2013 theshannono said

theshannono

Type it as

Contiki Grand Southern (LA-NY) January 9th 2014 :)
    took me a few goes to find it haha

• 13 Jun 2013 Karla said

Default_avatar

Hey guys I’m on this trip too can’t wait

• 23 Jun 2013 Sarah said

Default_avatar

Havent been on here in so long! ill have to join the facebook group :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion