Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone doing London to Athens 25th August ?

18 May 2013 ecristelle asked

ecristelle

Hey all!

Just wondering if anyone is doing London to Athens on 25th August?
When that finishes I'm doing the extended 13 day Greek Island Hopper on September 14th..
Will be in London August 21-25 and wouldn't mind a partner in crime to explore London with :)
Traveling solo for the first time.. so scary yet so exciting :)))

• 19 May 2013 Grant Bowditch said

Grant Bowditch

Hi
    I am booked on the London to Athens tour on the 25th August and am also travelling solo for the first time. I will also be arriving in London on the 21st and staying at the Royal National Hotel until our contiki tour starts, Having someone to explore London with would be really good. Let me know once you have read this and I can let you know some more about my travel plans.

• 19 May 2013 Laurel said

Laurel

hey guys!!! me and my friend maddison are currently booked into do the one that leaves on the 27th however its not confirmed as a def depature, so we are going to change to doing this one! :) We are from Perth, WA. it will be my second contiki tour and im freaaaakin excited! :) I think we need to make a facebook page though, a bit more easy to communicate!

• 19 May 2013 ecristelle said

ecristelle

hey Laurel, i have a feeling i have u on facebook already ? haha yes yes you should definitely change to the 25th :) this is my first time traveling, eeek! yes we should definitely get onto making a facebook group!
    Grant im doing the london explorer “tour” so pretty much just exploring London on my own so would be great to explore it with someone :) inbox me and lets exchange fb pages!

Laurel

did you add me the other after after i commented on a post on the contiki fb page? I can make a page now, we used to have one for the other tour that we went on, it was a bit more easy to get to know everyone ect. Yes it wil be getting changed to the 25th don’t worry! but im super excited, i can’t wait, last contiki I was on was awesome, alot of drunk nights and many super hangover days with lots of sleeping on the bus :) shall be fun im excited!!!!!!

ecristelle

yes i did add u off the contiki page! haha yeps get on the page! my nerves are at ease for now knowing there’s others doing my tour now haha

Laurel

don’t be scared! i was so nervous when I did my first one, but then the first night out, your all out gettin drunk together, stumbling back to the hotels, running around trying to find a taxi, its pretty funny, and then everyone looks after each other, its pretty awesome! no need to be nervous. promise!

ecristelle

thanks darls :)

• 22 May 2013 Matt said

Matt

Hey guys!! I’m doing this contiki too :)

• 15 Jan 2014 Sean666 said

Sean666

im doing the road to athens with the 12 days of greek island hopping, and im going solo. First time to Europe. Cant wait!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion