Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Encounter

18 Jun 2007 Lisa7_au said

Default_avatar
If you've never been to Europe do this tour!<BR><BR>The time you have will depend on your attitude and how you deal with some interesting but clean hotel rooms, the other people and tour guide. <BR><BR>Amsterdam is great. If it's raining and you don't get to ride a bike around then you need to go back there and do it! I stayed there for 2 weeks before the tour you dont get to see enough of Amsterdam in 2 days on this tour. <BR><BR>St Goar - Germany a bit of a haze. Our tour brought the party wherever we went so an empty bar + 52 of us on the tour always meant party! <BR><BR>France was beautiful for everyone talking about how dangerous Nice was I had no problem there. The hotel in Paris is dodgy the wiring in any other country would mean it would be shut down. A tv started smoking when someone turned it on, fuses blew constantly. We filled out our feedback forms before we got here. <BR><BR>Final night we went to O'Sullivans (next to Moulin Rouge) it was a huge night and if you think 6 Euro is too much for a beer go across the road to the mini mart and buy a bottle of whatever you drink heaps cheaper and they will give you cups.. you can drink in the street! . And have a drink for me!<BR><BR>Italy lots of the classic stuff you have to see even if you arent into the history/vatican city stuff. And great Gelato! See Venice before it sinks!<BR><BR>Switzerland was beautiful we went tobogganing in the snow at Mt Titlus.<BR><BR>Monaco was amazing. So beautiful. <BR><BR>There were a few other countries but seriously the bus rides aren't that long and usually handy for sleeping as you've been out till 2am the night before!<BR><BR>I'm on the older end of the scale (33) and had an absolute ball. Vote 1 for European Encounter lol<BR><BR>Any questions just ask.<BR><BR>Lisa

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.