Community_discussions_small  

Question

Thailand island hopper west March/April 2014

23 May 2013 Dom asked

Dom

Anyone interested I'm going to Thailand contiki in March/April 2014.. Am going solo and would love if anyone is interested in going. I'm from Australia and 25 years old.. Would love to hear from you guys :)
Take care

• 14 Nov 2013 Mo said

Mo

awww you gonna love thailand. i did the east trip in april this year. april is definitely the best time to go. if you wanna go else where just before or after the west tour i would recommend going to chaweng beach in koh samui. i still dream about the fun i had there, its pathetic. lol. but enjoy. also to see who is going on your tour, once you have booked you can join your group chat to meet people who are on the same trip online

• 20 Nov 2013 Nikcii said

Nikcii

Heya, my BF and I have booked the march 8th thai island hopper west tour!
    cannot wait to head over there :)

• 24 Nov 2013 CPT_ROB said

Default_avatar

Hi.
    I plan to do the West hopper tour as well. Depart 26 March.

• 9 Dec 2013 briefhiatus said

briefhiatus

Hi! I’ll be solo and doing this tour on the March 1 departure. Excited!

• 18 Dec 2013 Kurt said

Kurt

Hi, Im doing Island Hopper West departing 1st of march. Looks like a great tour. Heading over solo.

• 19 Dec 2013 briefhiatus said

briefhiatus

Sweet! We’ll be on the same tour. :) are you coming from Bangkok before?

• 20 Dec 2013 Kurt said

Kurt

Awesome! Im flying direct into Phuket on the Friday evening. What are you doing afterwards? Im going to head down to KL & Singapore

• 20 Dec 2013 briefhiatus said

briefhiatus

I fly home (via Bangkok) right after. Most of my travels are before.

• 20 Dec 2013 Mo said

Mo

hi guys, why dont you join your tour group. just go onto meetups and enter your invoice number for the tour and then you’ll get to meet some other people who are on the same trip as you. i would also highly highly suggest visiting koh samui. Ark Bar on chaweng beach is off the chain along with The Green Mango club. when shopping dont be afraid to negotiate on prices. I got those funny asian pants for 150 baht in bangkok and in phuket they were going for 500 baht.

• 27 Dec 2013 jenhen said

jenhen

Hey guys! I just booked contiki Thailand island hopper west March1 trip. A little daunting as Ive never travelled and am going on my own – would love to find people ill be travelling with :-)

• 31 Dec 2013 CPT_ROB said

Default_avatar

Don’t be worried about doing it by yourself. Last year 90% of my tour were solo travelers so everyone is in the “meet new people mode” for the first few days. You will have tons of fun and meet great new friends, trust me ;)

• 6 Jan 2014 Matt said

Matt

Booked in for hopper west march 15th :) Anyone else on this date? Been to Thailand before but travelling solo this time – also first time with contiki.
    Anyone know how many people they usually have on this tour?

• 6 Jan 2014 Mo said

Mo

plus minus 30 people

• 6 Jan 2014 Matt said

Matt

• 9 Jan 2014 Byron Caygill said

Byron Caygill

Hey Dom,

I’m booked on the 12-20th of March Thai Island Hopper West tour…Which one are you on?

• 9 Jan 2014 Mercedesas said

Default_avatar

dgsa

• 14 Jan 2014 Tahnee21 said

Tahnee21

Hi there! Im booked on the hopper west departing 26 March and can’t wait. Travelling solo is the way to go!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion