24th of Nov WINTER WANDERER

18 Jul 2010 Explorer1197217 said

Default_avatar
Me and my best mate are all booked, paid and ready to go Smiler yiewww
Is their anybody else joining us?
Going to be an awsome an epic trip Smiler
  • 18 Jul 2010 Explorer1197020 said

Default_avatar

OMG i found someone!! im going alone and hadnt found anyone doing this tour!!! yay!!! add me on facebook if your friends with the contiki pages i have posts up there!!! i will be booking mine on thursday hope to talk

• 26 Jul 2010 Jenelle said

Default_avatar

me and my partner are going too.. woo Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> we will be 19 and 20 Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 28 Jul 2010 Sophie said

Default_avatar

I’m going by alone too. Will be 18 (by September at least) but can’t wait!! Shall be heaps of fun Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 29 Jul 2010 Explorer1197020 said

Default_avatar

hey sophie, im from brisbane too! southside. yes i cant wait!!! im solo too but i have been talking to some people on our tour. my name is emma i will be 19 Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 29 Jul 2010 Sophie said

Default_avatar

That’s awesome! It will be good to have another Brisbanite shivering from the shock of Brisbane November to European November. Or perhaps you won’t be…

• 30 Jul 2010 Explorer1197020 said

Default_avatar

yeah im a spring/autumn person. if im rugged up im fine, at least will still get some of summer when i return. when are you going over? im going over on the 18th. its funny that were all going to the otherside of the world and all the people i have met dont live to far from me!

• 30 Jul 2010 Sophie said

Default_avatar

Exams don’t officially finish until the 20th, so I’m flying over on the 22nd, and then coming back on the 22nd after that.
    I know what you mean. It seems that no one wants to stay where they are and the place that they’re going is always the same place that the same people are heading to… too much study makes everything else make no sense.
    How many other Queenslanders are coming on this particular trip?

• 4 Aug 2010 noodle_lucky said

Default_avatar

Me! Im 22 from the gold coast …good theres a few people on here!

• 6 Aug 2010 Ged said

Default_avatar

yaahoooo winter wanderer Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> it cannot come any sooner, gonna be a full on trip. wayyy too excited for contiki!!!

• 26 Sep 2010 Amira said

Default_avatar

hey guys im from brissy (southside) can’t wait me and a friend are excited can’t wait. Im amira and im 25. the winter should be interesting Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 5 Oct 2010 Jenelle said

Default_avatar

is there a facebook group for our tour does anyone know?? if not please add me jenelle alyson munro Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 8 Oct 2010 Explorer1211943 said

Default_avatar

sooo excited, i’m bec, from perth, just turned 22…can’t wait to meet you all, i will be in London on the 20th November…doing the London Explorer for the few days that I am there before the big trip..

• 9 Oct 2010 noodle_lucky said

Default_avatar

heya
    im nikki from gold coast im 22 and travelling solo. i arrive in england on the 18th of november and will be in london on the 23rd ready for the tour.i have been talkin to emma and janelle on face book add me. noodle_lucky@hotmail.com.
    37 days to go!!!!!

• 14 Oct 2010 Explorer1197216 said

Default_avatar

41 DAYS TIL OUR TOUR Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    Im leaving on the 21st of Nov from NSW (Sydney) 38 DAYS!!!
    cant wait to meet u all Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    My names Adam Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I hope your all as excited as I am Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 18 Oct 2010 BekahP said

Default_avatar

Bekah (20) travelling with best mate Brooke (22) from Wellington. Facebook: Rebekahpatterson@live.com. we get into London on the 18th of November! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> cant wait!!

• 22 Oct 2010 Amira said

Default_avatar

hey guys……ive got a facebook group happening for this trip coming up. would be awesome to catch up or get to know everyone before the trip…..if your keen let me know ya details

i arrive in london on the 22nd with a mate.

• 22 Oct 2010 BekahP said

Default_avatar

hey yeah im kean for a group. add me on facebook. rebekahpatterson@live.com Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 26 Oct 2010 Explorer1214469 said

Default_avatar

Hello all. Colin(24) from Newcastle, will be on this tour, travelling by myself. How can I get involved in the facebooking?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion