Community_discussions_small  

Question

Thai Hopper west 2013 nov/oct ..Anyone?

24 May 2013 Tina89 asked

Default_avatar

hi eveyone!
im excited and anxious this will be my first contiki tour and im travelling alone!
just wondering if anyone else is planning a trip in October or November!?

• 26 May 2013 Rozi85 said

Rozi85

Hi Tina,
    Im doing this tour on the 2nd- 10th October with my brother. this being your first tour im sure you’ll be fine! you will meet so many great people and theres something quite liberating about travelling alone :) let me know if you decide to go on these dates :)

• 27 May 2013 Christilynn said

Christilynn

Hi Tina, I’m booked for November 9th Thai West. I did a Contiki through Italy with my sister a few years back but have never done it alone. As of now I will be traveling solo. I do remember that their were a handful of solo travelers back when I did Italy.
    If you decide to go in November I will see ya there!!!!

• 4 Jun 2013 Katkins said

Katkins

Hi. I’ve just booked the tour starting 2nd November. Did a contiki tour a few years back and it was great. Can’t wait for this one! Katie

• 6 Jun 2013 Dom said

Dom

Hi Tina, I’m planning on going on 5th October to 13th.. And I’m going alone too.. Just waiting for my leave to be approved then I will book it! Very nervous but excited!!

• 9 Jun 2013 Kirk said

Kirk

I did West in November 2012, on my own, its a fantastic tour, they say its not like the other tours, you get a lot of time to explore Phuket, Phi Phi and Krabi, It does get very humid. the Half day boat trips are great, go to the Cabaret if they offer it, our tour guide said it was a cheesy lady boy show, but it was far from it.

• 25 Jun 2013 Dani Sofia said

Dani Sofia

Hi Tina,
    I am booked to go on the 2nd of November! I am pretty nervous because it is my first Contiki! Hope you chose your dates :)

• 13 Jul 2013 S4ZZ4 said

S4ZZ4

Hi Tina, Dani and Katie, I’m booked for the November 2nd as well, is anyone arriving in Phuket earlier, I think I am as the flights are cheaper, I’ll probably be there 3 days early. Where are you guys from?

• 25 Sep 2013 Natasha said

Natasha

I am also travelling solo:) 30th November:) First time!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion