Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone doing the China Adventure in October 2013??

26 May 2013 Janelle asked

Janelle

• 29 May 2013 Phamiemo said

Phamiemo

Yes we are! Which one are you going on? We’re going on the one starting 14th.

• 31 May 2013 brittany said

brittany

I am :) looking at doing the one leaving on the 28th, just haven’t booked yet

• 4 Jun 2013 Mel said

Mel

you should do the one with us on the 14th!

• 5 Jun 2013 Janelle said

Janelle

Hey girls sorry for the late reply! Yes I will be on the tour leaving the 14th :-) I’m travelling with my boyfriend Kaine and we’re from Adelaide, sooooooo excited we did the grand southern (USA) a few years back and had a blast!

• 5 Jun 2013 Mel said

Mel

Oh Yay! Nancy (Phamiemo) and i did the grand southern in USA last year! That’s actually how we know each other!

• 5 Jun 2013 Phamiemo said

Phamiemo

Yayyy! More people on the tour!!

• 5 Jun 2013 Janelle said

Janelle

Ahhh the good ol grand southern I made 4 of my now closest friends on that tour its defiantly a fun one :-) what made you choose this tour? We’re trying to get out of our travelling comfort zone everything we do is westernised.

• 5 Jun 2013 Mel said

Mel

I have always wanted to see china. I learnt a bit of mandarin at school (not that i remember much of it) and so we learnt a few things about china too and i just thought it would be great to go and see the things i learnt about when i was younger.

• 20 Jul 2013 Mel said

Mel

hey i’ve made a group on facebook for those of us doing the tour on the 14th of oct.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/153838458139532/

• 20 Jul 2013 Mel said

Mel

hey i’ve made a group on facebook for those of us doing the tour on the 14th of oct.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/153838458139532/

• 18 Dec 2013 SHAUNA said

SHAUNA

Hey All, I am doing this tour in a year I would like to know what you thought about the tour? How much money is needed and what hotels you stayed in any info would be great….hopefully you all had a blast!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion