Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Wild Western 13th May 2009

7 Oct 2008 Lauren said

Default_avatar
Hi!

Just wondering if anyone else has booked in for this trip?? (13th May till 26th May 2009)? Boyfriend and I have booked to go. Let us know.

Cheers,

Lauren Smiler
  • 29 Oct 2008 Lozz8234 said

Default_avatar

Hi Lauren

Myself and a girl friend have booked for this trip Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Where abouts are you from?

Cheers

Lauren

• 30 Oct 2008 Lauren said

Default_avatar

Hey!

Was good to see some more people join this trip! Weird that ya name is Lauren to! Im 21, my bf is 24 and both from Melbourne. Where bouts you and your friend from? how old are you guys? this your first contiki? This is my first and my bf second.

How exciting!

Hope to hear from ya,

Cheers,

Lauren Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 23 Nov 2008 Littlelegs28 said

Default_avatar

Hiya

I’m thinking about doing this tour next year, My name is Clare and I’m from England. I went on a Contiki trip this year and loved it. I’m thinking of doing this trip as it will be my 30th birthday when we would be away.
    Will let you know if I book the trip

• 24 Nov 2008 Lauren said

Default_avatar

Hey!

Yer definetely do this tour, will be good as! B a dam good bday present! Do you have myspace or facebook? Let us know if you book it.

• 24 Nov 2008 Littlelegs28 said

Default_avatar

Hi
    Yeah I’m on facebook – my name is Clare Moynehan and I’m on the Brighton network, might have to wait until after christmas to book the trip. I hope they will still have places.
    Clare Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 29 Nov 2008 Explorer1118219 said

Default_avatar

Hey

Myself and a mate are doing this also.

Can’t wait!

• 6 Dec 2008 Lauren said

Default_avatar

Hey,

Where are you guys from? Male or female?

Glad to see some others!

• 27 Dec 2008 Michelle Andrea said

Default_avatar

Hello, I am from South Africa and working in America (Between Palm Beach, FL & New York). I have signed up for this tour. I am travelling alone, I am 23 years, female. Looking forward to it! Are most people staying an extra post night in LA? Michelle

• 5 Jan 2009 LisaMichele said

Default_avatar

I just booked this trip today, it’s still a bit early to be excited but I am nervous as this will be my first trip o/s by myself.

• 8 Jan 2009 Michelle Andrea said

Default_avatar

Same here! Also my first trip by myself but I am excited! Where are you from?

• 8 Jan 2009 LisaMichele said

Default_avatar

I am so nervous I feel like I want to cancel but I am already paid. I guess it is nervous excitement. I am 21 from Adelaide (South Aust.) I have been through Western Europe on a Kumuka tour and through the UK and New Zealand and Singapore but that was with family. I really wish I could find someone from Adelaide doing it so we could meet up beforehand I am not good at making friends.

• 16 Jan 2009 natalied said

Default_avatar

hi guys, just wanted to write and say you will have an awsome time on this trip. i did this trip last may an i had a fab time…u guys definatly picked the best trip…i would go again if i could :-)

• 25 Jan 2009 Michelle Andrea said

Default_avatar

Yes it seems like the right choice! Sounds very excitingSmiler<!--graemlin::)--> Can’t wait.

• 25 Jan 2009 LisaMichele said

Default_avatar

Hey Michelle are you spending anytime in LA before or after the tour starts? I’ve got 2 nights in LA beforehand and 1 night after and I’m afraid I don’t know what to do with myself? Have you been to LA before?

• 29 Jan 2009 Michelle Andrea said

Default_avatar

Hey LisaMichele I have one night in LA in the beginning and one in the end. (pre and post night). I have never been to LA. But I am sure there’s sooo much to do! I am very excited, and also travelling alone so would be cool to keep in touch. I am planning to get to LA asap on May 26th…

• 30 Jan 2009 LisaMichele said

Default_avatar

May 26th? But the tour starts on 13th May?

• 1 Feb 2009 Karlw970 said

Karlw970

Hi Everyone

My wife and i are hoping to book this tour on Tuesday the 3rd of Feb. I am Irish but she is from Brazil so she needs a visa, we are going to the US Embassy in Dublin and if successful then we will book it right away.

I have done this tour already in 2005 and it is one of the best to see the West of America so i want to show her everything.

We will be in LA on the 9th of May and after the tour ends we plan to fly back to Las Vegas for 4 more days, staying maybe at the MGM Grand

Fingers crossed for the visa.

Til then…………..Slainte

Karl & Angela

• 4 Feb 2009 Michelle Andrea said

Default_avatar

SORRY I mean arrive in LA on the 12th May early. which airport are u flying to, SNA or LAX??

• 5 Feb 2009 LisaMichele said

Default_avatar

Hi Michelle

I arrive on the 11th May at about 5:00pm so I will probably be hitting the hay pretty much straight away as it is about an 18 hour flight! Oh and I am coming through LAX and have quite a trip to get to Anaheim bout an hour and a half I hear! How about you? Where is SNA?

• 26 Feb 2009 Michelle Andrea said

Default_avatar

SNA is way closer to the hotel we meeting at, but I might also fly to LAX cause it seems to be cheaper. Will prob arrive early afternoon. I am going to organise the Super Shuttle so I have a ride to Anaheim. You must do that too! Apparently they’re very good… I am SO excited for this trip!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.