Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Wild Western 13th May 2009

7 Oct 2008 Lauren said

Default_avatar
Hi!

Just wondering if anyone else has booked in for this trip?? (13th May till 26th May 2009)? Boyfriend and I have booked to go. Let us know.

Cheers,

Lauren Smiler
  • 26 Feb 2009 LisaMichele said

Default_avatar

I’m surprised more people haven’t written on this board considering that the tour is full! I suspect that there won’t be many singles. Are you going to Disneyland or Universal? I am worried about going to these by myself haha could you imagine sitting on a ride by yourself, how depressing! Still exciting though.

• 18 Mar 2009 Michelle Andrea said

Default_avatar

Okay so finally I booked my flight. Arring at LAX on the 12th May at 1:10pm, If anyone is also arriving around then let me know. Does one have to pre-book the supershuttle or just get on one when I arrive there?

• 20 Mar 2009 Joewildman said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys! Not long to go now. I arrive in LA midday on the 11th of May and also have a 3 days post tour that i have not booked yet so where is everyone staying?

• 21 Mar 2009 Michelle Andrea said

Default_avatar

I don’t know whether to fly out of LA the night of the 26th May or stay another night? What is everyone doing?

• 22 Mar 2009 Joewildman said

Default_avatar

Michelle i think i will stay at Contiki hotel on the last night of trip as bus normally finish there trips around 6pm. Then i might hire a car for 3 days as i leave late on the 29th.

• 25 Mar 2009 Andrew1122174 said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys
    Im 22, single from Queensland Australia, travelling by myself, I’ll be staying 1 night before and 1 after the tour at the Contiki hotel place in Anaheim. Looking fowards to meeting some new people on this tour. Anyone else here from Queensland thats going?

• 25 Mar 2009 Michelle Andrea said

Default_avatar

Joe, I haven’t booked my flight out of LA yet, not sure if I will stay 1 night or more, but hiring a car sounds great hey!

Andrew, I’m 23 from South Africa I’ve been to Queensland AUS before. What time will you be flying into LAX on the 12th? I get there 1:10pm then gotta mission to Anaheim!

• 26 Mar 2009 Andrew1122174 said

Default_avatar

I get in at LAX at 1230pm, Im thinking of getting one of the blue Supershuttles down to the hotel

• 27 Mar 2009 Michelle Andrea said

Default_avatar

Yes me too

• 5 Apr 2009 Joewildman said

Default_avatar

Im staying in Hollywood 27-29 before i head home, got a room with 2 double beds any one interested!

• 7 Apr 2009 Travelbee30 said

Travelbee30

Hi there,

My name is Candice and my boyfriend Sean and I are doing this trip.
    It will be our first Contiki together, but my 4th.
    I have been to Italy, Greece and Egypt and loved them all.

We are exploring for a few days in New York, Seattle and LA before joining the tour.
    I am so excited to see San Francisco and Las Vegas – I just know I am going to love it.
    We are both from Johannesburg South Africa.
    Hope to see you all soon.

• 8 Apr 2009 Michelle Andrea said

Default_avatar

Travelbee, I am from South Africa too! Cape Town. Are you living and working in USA at moment?

• 12 Apr 2009 Travelbee30 said

Travelbee30

Hi Michelle,

Unfortunately we are not as lucky as you are. We both live and work in Jo’burg.
    However my boyfriend would love to move to the US.
    How long have you been there? I studied and worked there in 2002 – loved every minute.

I have started counting the days until we leave for our trip, really looking forward to it now. We are going to New York for 3 days, then Seattle for 3 days and in LA on the 12th. So hopefully we bump into you then.
    We are staying at the Best Western Stovall’s Inn in Anaheim.

Are you touring anywhere before the Contiki trip?

• 16 Apr 2009 Ryan said

Ryan

hey all not long now!! me and my gfreind are stayn at the contiki hotel 3days b4 and 3 days afta the tour goen to universal and knottes berry farm hollywood etc b4 and after. the blue shuttles are the way to go bout 30 buks frm lax to anaheim and are straight out the door on the left of the air port. this is my third time their if u have any questions jus ask cheers……

• 16 Apr 2009 Michelle Andrea said

Default_avatar

Travelbee..

I have been living in the US for 18 months now. working in palm beach, fl. so i am doing this travelling before heading home. I will be in new york before the tour and again after, enjoy your pre travels, see u soon , m

• 19 Apr 2009 Travelbee30 said

Travelbee30

Hello,

Well I am counting the days already and starting to pack my bags, we leave SA in 18 days and then the fun begins…

Sean and I are in LA for the day of the 12th, we arrive very early that morning and have rented a car to explore Anaheim and surrounds.

After the tour ends, we fly directly to New York and back to Joburg, gotta get back to work sadly.

Well guys, will check in again soon, but looking forward to meeting all of you.
    Cheers
    Candice and Sean

• 29 Apr 2009 dtathgur said

dtathgur

I am in the LA to the BAY tour starting on the same day – I think they merge tours ( not 100% sure though)

I will be in LA two days before he tour and will stay at USA hostels hollywood and for 3 days after the tour in usa hostel SF (LA to the BAY finishes in SF).

any of you staying at USA hostels hollywood ?

if so – do you wanna pool drive to Anaheim from there ?

Hope the swine flu situation doesnt get worse ….

• 4 May 2009 AndyNZ said

AndyNZ

Hi,

Myself and my girl friend are booked on this trip. would be good to hear back from others on the trip. not long too goo. let me know

cheers

Andrew

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.