Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European escapade 11 May 2011

27 Oct 2010 leebee said

Default_avatar
hi there, anyone planning to do this trip??? I have booked and would love to chat to anyone that is.
  • 19 Nov 2010 Laura said

Default_avatar

Hey, I’ve booked the same trip as you for May, coming solo from Newfoundland. What about yourself?

• 19 Nov 2010 leebee said

Default_avatar

Hi there, im coming solo too from Melbourne Australia. Are you staying at the hotel the night before the tour starts? I’m staying the night b4. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 21 Nov 2010 Laura said

Default_avatar

I have yet to book my room but I believe I’ll be staying at the same hotel the night before we leave for the tour. When do you arrive in London?

• 21 Nov 2010 leebee said

Default_avatar

I arrive the 10th May in the afternoon, only 5 months to go YAY Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 22 Nov 2010 Hollyd said

Hollyd

Hi guys! I’m going on this trip too with my bf, I’m kiwi girl! Would love to chat with you all. We are arriving a couple of days earlier to have a look around London. Will stay at the hotel the night before. Ooooo can’t wait!!

• 24 Nov 2010 Chris713 said

Default_avatar

Hey!!! Yes we are doing this tour too. Two of us Guys both 24 from Melbourne Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> We are staying at the hotel night before (and after) tour so will be good to meet beforehand! Can’t wait to do a Euro summer! YEAH!!! Also my bday falls in this tour so you all better be ready to party haha :P

• 26 Nov 2010 RyanSztanski said

RyanSztanski

Hey all,

I’m the other guy that Chris is referring to above. Made a little Facebook page for our tour if any of you have Facebook and wanna join it, would be cool to chat before the tour (click link below):

http://www.facebook.com/home.p…roup_120907411305510

Hope to speak to some of you guys soon.

Can’t friggin wait till Europe!

Catch ya,

Ryan Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 30 Nov 2010 leebee said

Default_avatar

Hey all,

Just wondering what travel insurance you guys are getting? Got some quotes through travel agents and then did a few online with the same company and there so much cheaper online….. Any help would be great Thanks…..

P.s Chris and Ryan where are you guys in melb?

• 4 Dec 2010 Chris713 said

Default_avatar

Leebee- we got the insurance they offer at Escape Travel, I think it’s called Covermore and cheaper than I was expecting.

We are from glen waverley area. How about you? How long you going overseas for??

• 4 Dec 2010 leebee said

Default_avatar

Cool, thanks for that. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Im from Berwick, Going for the tour, then heading to scotland for a week after to visit family. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Bit exciting its your birthday while we are away!!!!!

• 7 Dec 2010 Chris713 said

Default_avatar

Berwick not too far actually!

Awesome yeah we are doing a couple other tours after this one, spending Euro summer in Europe! Can’t wait bring it on!!

• 11 Dec 2010 RyanSztanski said

RyanSztanski

Hey Leebee,

Join the Facebook group page above which I created (if you have Facebook that is)! It’s an easy way for all us to get to know each other before the tour Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Cheers,

Ryan

• 12 Dec 2010 leebee said

Default_avatar

Hi Ryan,

Not on Facebook Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> So wont beable too…..

Thanks Lee…

• 12 Dec 2010 Ash said

Default_avatar

Hi All,

Have been going through the planning process for awhile but think I am chaning the leaving date due to work to this trip – was looking at the 29th of April tour first.

What are people planning on doing after this tour? Anyone going to be checking out London for a bit?

Ash

• 13 Dec 2010 Chris713 said

Default_avatar

Hi Ash,

We’ve got a tour about a week after this one the Greek Island hopping one, so will have about a week afterwards to explore London before we fly to greece.

• 15 Jan 2011 Rat Nut said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone,

I’m coming from Montreal and will actually arrive real early on May 9th.

There’s the possibility of going around and visit London on our own using “the original London sightseeing tour” that I’m planning on doing.

I read that some of you will arrive early as well so anyone who’s interested, tell me!

It’d be great to meet and tour with you earlier :P

• 16 Jan 2011 Chris713 said

Default_avatar

I think we arrive the day before as we are doing Dubai beforehand. Would be good to meet anyone staying in the hotel the night before. The week after this tour we ahve free in London, we have about a week before we are off to the Greek Island hopping tour Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 21 Jan 2011 Hollyd said

Hollyd

Hi Guys

Frowner<!--graemlin::(--> Sad face, we had to move our trip to the following one on May 17th!! Maybe see you on the way somewhere who knows! Have fun!!!!

• 2 Feb 2011 leebee said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone only 3 months to go!!! YAY It sounds like a few of us will be at the hotel the night before the tour. We should all plan to meet up for a drink and chats.. Would be good to meet before the tour starts. What does everyone think??? :)

• 2 Feb 2011 Rat Nut said

Default_avatar

leebee,
    By “evening before” if you mean on the 10th of May, I think that the tour expect us to meet then since in the “detailed itinerary”, it says for “Day 2: Arrive London” that we’re meeting the group at 6pm.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion