Community_discussions_small  

Comment

wanting to do the london/paris tour but...

15 Dec 2010 bonvoyage said

Default_avatar
I really want to do one of the London/Paris tours. But I hear that Contiki is better for drinkers and party goers. Although I do like a drink or two every now and then... I was planning to do this trip alone so wasn't sure if I'd fit in. Thoughts? Suggestions for other tour groups? Thank you
  • 15 Dec 2010 Conitki4life said

Conitki4life

Hey Janice,

You will have so much fun if you do the trip with Contiki. You don’t have to worry about the drinking…as there are so many different people on the trip that you don’t have to drink every night. There are some nights that will be a huge party and other nights that will be very relaxing. It s a good mix.

• 5 Jan 2011 Prinessa said

Prinessa

Hi there – Just got back from a trip! Please go ahead and book! We did not party hard at all – most of the group were 1st timers to Europe and we all spent most of our time sightseeing and food tasting – lol! Alone or with friends – you’ll have an amazing time!

• 19 Jan 2011 bonvoyage said

Default_avatar

thanks for your replies! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> which tour did you do?

• 4 Feb 2011 kristen said

Default_avatar

hey im doing the london/paris tour 13th August – 19th August if u r keen :)

• 4 Feb 2011 bonvoyage said

Default_avatar

bummer! i’m going may 6!

• 14 Feb 2011 Tasha said

Tasha

im doing the london/paris tour on may 14th, im going on my own, im also spending a week in london by myself then going to do the eastern road tour starting may 28th! i was worried too but heard too many good reports bout contiki :)

• 15 Feb 2011 StacyLynn84 said

Default_avatar

Bonvoyage, My Husband and I are going on the May 6th tour, so we will see you there. we had the same concerns also but thought we would give it a try. We are not huge drinker and partiers, but that does not mean that we dont like to drink sometimes and have a good time. We are still going to have a good time, no matter what!!! : )

• 27 Feb 2011 annalicia_3 said

annalicia_3

i had the same concern also. I have not booked yet but I was also wondering that. I just didn’t feel like traveling with a bunch of hung over people all day haha, good to know though!
    Can you also do your own thing some days or do you follow the group everyday?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion