Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Las Vegas Hotel

17 Mar 2008 Explorer1084237 said

Default_avatar
Has anyone been to any contiki tours that stop at the Best Western. Me and a friend are going the LA to Bay tour and my friend is really worried about the cock roaches, the mould in the bathroom, the prostitutes that hang around outside and the needles on the side of the bed.

Can anyone relive his fears? or would a stay at the MGM next door be more appropriate?
  • 17 Mar 2008 steve said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Explorer1084237:
    Has anyone been to any contiki tours that stop at the Best Western. Me and a friend are going the LA to Bay tour and my friend is really worried about the cock roaches, the mould in the bathroom, the prostitutes that hang around outside and the needles on the side of the bed.

Can anyone relive his fears? or would a stay at the MGM next door be more appropriate?

check out tripadvisor.com they will tell you through reviews

• 19 Mar 2008 Miss Jane said

Miss Jane

Hey
    I heard many different things before I went but obviosuly it’s contiki so your not getting tp of the range.
    That being said it really wasn’t as bad as has been talked about. It was clean and basic and sure it was a little outdated but its only a hotel and I didn’t encounter any problems. The location is great for walking to all the great places in Vegas and I honestly didnt see any prostitues.
    I’m sure others have has different experiences but to me it wasn’t that bad at all. Afterall Vegas in a nightime city you’re not gonna be spending heaps of time in your room.
    I don’t really think anyone on my trip had big problems with it either.

• 14 Apr 2008 David said

David

stayed there three years ago when we done the wild western and did not have any problems, it is across the road from the MGM Grand and is really close to the strip. Did not see any prossies there, the hotel is basic and was clean but you are there only to sleep for a few hours and to have somewhere to keep your stuff and you have to get in early to get an iron which you pay a deposit of $10 dollars i think.

• 14 Apr 2008 Kirsty said

Default_avatar

The hotel is not the Hilton, but its exactly what you need in Vegas, there is so much happening and so much to see you hardly spend anytime at the hotel. I think we were for about 5 hours in 2 days.

• 20 Apr 2008 juana1010 said

Default_avatar

While the hotel wasn’t terrible, I would recommend staying on the strip. You can stay there for very little (I stayed at the Excalibur for $60), and it is a lot more convenient to be on the strip.

• 21 Apr 2008 ozzie daz said

ozzie daz

hi
    just finished wild western last week had a ball!!
    the vegas hotel is fine, clean enough shower works as does the toilet, as said earlier its a stones throw from the MGM and very close to the strip, and as you really don’t spend a great deal of time in ur room there isn’t 2 much to complain about.
    cheers Daz

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion