Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anybody want a discounted June 28th - 6th July spot??? Know someone who does???

26 May 2008 Explorer1101145 asked

Default_avatar
Hi,

I have completely booked and paid for the 28th june to 6th july Berlin - Prague - Vienna Contiki Tour. Unfortunately due to family reasons it will be almost impossible for me to make it, so I am looking to sell my spot for a discounted rate if you are at all interested in going on this trip or know of anyone else who may be interested, I kindly request that you reply or call me on +61403 167 727 to discuss further, I hope to hear from you.
  • 26 May 2008 Trinity said

Trinity

Hi, I just tried calling you..no answer. Im very interested in this ticket, was just wondering how much u’d want for the ticket? And also if u’d checked to see if it’s possible to change? My tel number is 07624 416623 (Isle of Man UK) not sure if u need a code or what it is.
    Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.
    Angeline

• 26 May 2008 Explorer1101145 said

Default_avatar

Hi thanks for your call,
    For anyone else, it is still available, I need to sell it for at least $1300 Australian dollars which works out to be about 800 Euros as the cancellation fees are not worth it for me sell it for any less.
    Cheers,
    L

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion