Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Comment

Spending Money!

15 Jul 2010 Manda said

Default_avatar
hi all, <BR><BR>How much spending money are you all planning on bringing on the Winter Wanderer tour??
  • Read the responses 5 responses so far
  • 16 Jul 2010 Tots said

Tots

aiming to try and bring around $6000 or $7000 aussie dollars.

• 17 Jul 2010 bob said

Default_avatar

Not a whole lot because I don’t plan to purchase much.
    Are you wanting to buy a lot of souvenirs and clothes?

• 17 Jul 2010 Manda said

Default_avatar

well i am going on an 8 day england and scottland tour, then the winter wanderer then spending a week in london at the end, so i plan to do most of my shopping in that last week. but of course will want to buy things along the way in europe. i will try not to buy alot but will still buy a bit. sorry not very helpful haha

• 18 Jul 2010 Matt said

Matt

hey…
    il be overseas for about 50 days, and im taking about 5-6000aus. after reading a few other forums, 75-100 bucks a day is a good place to start, just remember that you wont be spending much on bus days… hope that helps

• 18 Jul 2010 Manda said

Default_avatar

hey matt, thanks for your reply. yeah that does help alot. i keep forgetting that some days were gonna be on a bus the whole day so generally won’t spend much those days!

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions